Whatever do you mean?

The next morning I basically drowned myself in water to get rid of all the dust; the dust from my mouth, my eyes and my hair, basically from everywhere.

Otou-sensei was waiting for me downstairs, where he sat in the couch, book in hand. I jumped onto the couch next to him and giggled when he looked up.

"Ohayo, Kiddo. Wanna go and hang out with the team? Sakura is dying to see you and Ibiki isn't much better, he might actually be worse, so we should probably go see him for lunch." He gave me a closed eyed smile, which I returned.

"Hai, let's go!" I giggled and jumped straight up, he followed me with a laugh.

"I should probably mention; I put a seal up in your room, it keeps everyone but the two of us out of the room. This way I'll know that you're safe at night." He gave a smile again, but he seemed slightly nervous with my reaction.

"So I can prank Ibiki and hide in my room and he won't be able to touch me?" I asked with a small smirk, partly planning and partly trying to lighten the mood.

"Hai, that and you won't be able to have boys over." He said with a slightly smug expression, that I of course had to shoot down.

"That's fine; we'll just go to his place." I told him, hiding my amusement.

"That's true- wait what?! You'll be doing no such thing!" He exclaimed worried, only to look relieved when I started laughing.

Otou-sensei had been leading me to the ramen stand that Naruto loves, we barely it before I was crushed in a bone-breaking hug; which kinda gave me déjà vu from the chunin exam. Sadly this time she had gotten stronger, almost pressing my soul out off my mouth or so it felt like. I could litterly hear my bones protest loudly at the force they were being crushed by; I need air!

"Sakura! She can't breathe." Otou-sensei said in an amused voice and grabbed Pinky's arms, trying to get her to let go; slowly she did.

"I was so worried about you!" She cried out and gave me a last squeeze, before letting me go.

"Aiiiiiirr!!!!" Was my first reaction, my second reaction was: "Dang, somebody got muscles!"

She just giggled and led me inside, where Naruto was waiting for us; grinning as he clearly had heard everything. I quickly took a seat next to him grinning at the two, Otou-sensei took a seat next to me and Pinky sat next to Naruto.

"So did anything new happen?" I asked curiously and began eating the ramen that Otou-sensei had ordered for me.

"Well... Gaara is the Kazekage now; they had an attack on their village last week, where the attackers tried to kidnap Gaara to get the demon inside him." Naruto said and slurped a noodle into his mouth.

"If it wasn't because of this Konoha nin during the chunin exams three years ago that snuck in and got away without getting caught, it could have ended really badly!" Pinky told me and smiled at me.

"What did the Konoha nin do?" I asked confused; I didn't see anyone when I was there three years ago and I certainly didn't help with their security.

"It's not exactly something that the nin did; more like because of the nin they shaped up on their security to catch that nin; should it return." Naruto told me and ordered another bowl. "That caused the two akatsuki members to have run away."

"One of them was gravely hurt; his arm way hit directly by a fire jutsu." Pinky continued and sent the pile of empty bowls next Naruto a disgusted look. "The other one, a blonde bomber, got away with only a few scrapes. I hope that the burns will keep them from coming back!"