Since when have your office had guards?

I usually update both of my active stories at the same time, so since I updated the other one, here's an update on this one too; I hope you, all, will enjoy this chapter!!! Stay safe out there!!!<3

It was a while before I woke up again and when I did, I was back in my own bed; Sasori's visit seemed to have unnerved Otou-sensei enough for him to bring me home. I forced myself to sit up, still sore, but I felt a lot better, weirdly though I was alone in the room. I looked at my arm and found it tightly bandaged; by my bed, on the bedside table, was what I recognized as a sling, Sasori had said that I needed to wear it, right? Slowly I managed to worm myself over to it and with a bit of trouble I managed to get it on, so that I could rest my arm in it. Then I made my way to the edge of the bed and tested if I could stand on my legs, the hurt one wasn't happy about it, but it wasn't too bad. On wobbly legs I made my way to the bathroom, not because I needed to use it, but because I wanted to try and heal myself with the water; it handled most of the scratches and wounds, though the leg was a little sore, like it'd been bumped harshly against something, and the arm was, apparently, out of my abilities; apparently splintered bones were my limit... Broken bones sure, but splintered ones was a no, no.

But I could walk without being in any actual pain, so that was a win!

My tummy rumpled and I made my way to the kitchen to see if there was anything I could eat; it was weird being home alone... but there was in fact food in the kitchen, an apple but still food, so it wasn't terrible. I held my prize in my good hand and was considering if I felt like going back to my room, when the door was suddenly kicked open, the sound alone made it clear that it had been locked and not just closed. I quickly bend own behind the counter and carefully glanced over the edge of it, watching as what looked like four ANBU members ran in and towards my room. They didn't look like they were there on a friendly visit, their weapons were out, and they looked ready to kill; I'd probably have been safe in my sealed room, but I'd left my room for food... Uh-oh...

I waited till they'd gotten to my bedroom door, then I threw the apple into the still open bathroom, distracting them enough for me to leave through the still open door, that they had been able to see before. Worried I made my way to the Hokage's office, though neither Tsunade nor Otou-sensei was there. Curiously I went down to interrogation to find Ibiki or Anko, but they weren't there either. Where was everybody?

I went back to the Hokage's office and broke into Tsunade's locked drawers in the desk, which I admit was hard with only one hand, after a bit of rummaging around I found her calendar and put it on the desk, so that I could easily flip through it, only I didn't need to; she'd left it open on what I assume was the date, it'd seem I'd been out for a few days, and I was surprised to see that there was a meeting/court kinda thing today, which Otou-sensei, Anko and Ibiki all had to attend; that explained where they were. I quickly put the calendar back and locked the drawer again, which was very hard to do one handed; THANKS A LOT, DEIDARA!

I managed though and then I made my way to the room they were supposed to be in according to the calendar. It was a bit of a trek and walking in only your pajamas and bare feet didn't exactly make it better, though I got there soon enough. I opened the door just enough to stick my head in, ignoring the guy yelling something about how you couldn't be sure that somebody wouldn't betray the leaf, and called softly for Otou-sensei; I was tired, hungry and kinda unnerved by the people breaking into our house, so I didn't have the energy to do much else.

"Otou-sensei?" Just calling that much into the room brought death silence to the room, which had been filled with noise only moments ago; I was very suddenly the centrum of attention.

"Kiddo?" Otou-sensei asked confused, he made a move to get up, but stopped himself; apparently, he wasn't allowed to get up, as he clearly didn't know what to do.