I'm a pretty butterfly.

I was home. I was actually home. I was home!

I smiled and threw myself at Otou-sensei, he got me home. Please don't let this be a dream, I don't wanna wake.

He bend down and hugged me gently, then he pointed to the door. Right, he said we had guests, I looked back at him when he whispered in my ear.

"Anko and Ibiki is out there, they missed you. Perhaps you should go greet them?" The glint in his eye told me, that that wasn't exactly what he was telling me to do.

I liked this, he was already back to normal, it was like I had been here all along. Grinning at him, I did as he wanted me to and ran out into the hall, whimpering with every step. My feet hurt, stupid Kabuto stole my shoes, well I threw them at him and he kept them...

Anko and Ibiki stood side by side in the hall, looking worried. I threw an arm around each of them and hugged them close, they seemed shocked, but happy. I looked up at them and smiled.

"If only you had been there, Ibiki, then you could have scared Kabuto away and I could have gotten out way sooner!" I giggled at him.

"I'll remember that, kid." He mumbled softly, just as Tsunade, who stood at the left side of the door, said: "How did you get out?"

She sounded suspicious of something, I let go of Anko and Ibiki and turned to answer her, but I was cut off by Otou-sensei before I even got a word out. "Care first, questions later."

Otou-sensei gestured towards the floor, where I only just noticed the faint bloody trait that let to my feet. A gesture that made Ibiki swipe me of the floor and hold me up by having me sitting on his arm, his arms are larger than Otou-sensei's.

"Gomenasai Otou-sensei, I'm making a mess." I said from far over the floor.

"Girly, you are a mess." Anko said and held out her hands for me. "Give her here, I'll go get her cleaned up."

Ibiki gently handed me to Anko, who started to walk towards the bathroom, until I stopped her by leaning back far out of her arms so that I could look at Otou-sensei. She only just managed to change her hold on me, so that I wouldn't fall.

"Otou-sensei, I met more of those Gangsters that Raven's brother is a part of." I told him, figuring that he wanted to know.

The information seemed to trouble him, but he eventually breathed out a sigh. "Care first, questions later."

"Haaaaaiiiii!" I giggled from Anko's arms as she began to walk again.

An hour later I had never been cleaner and Anko had probably never been more drenched. See, she had been very insisting of me washing up and I had been very insisting on her playing in the water with me. She seems fine with it, though she threw out my clothes, she then went to get me some new clothes, but she mummified me with towels first, only my face was free from the towels.

"Otou-sensei." I called out to the man, who I knew was right on the other side of the door.

"Hai?"

"Anko made me a mummy, or a cocoon! I'm gonna be a pretty butterfly!" I giggled.

"Of course you are." I could hear the smile on his voice, which made me smile too.

Finally Anko returned and demummified me, she had gotten a hold of some clothes from the neighbor, whose daughter had enjoyed dressing up when she was little. The clothes were just about all that she had in my size, but she said that I could keep it. The clothes consisted of a pair of pink panties, a pair of tall pink booths, a pink hair bow and a white and pale pink frilly Lolita dress with hot pink butterflies on it and tons of bows and ribbons...

I'm all for cuteness-points, but isn't that a bit much?

I got it on with Anko's help, though she insisted that I shouldn't wear the shoes yet.

"Otou-sensei." I called through the door, while Anko put the bow in my hair.

"Hai?"

"I'm more of a butterfly than I realized." I told him.

"How so?" He asked.

Just as Anko finished putting the bow in my hair, she gestured towards the door and I ran out, before she could remember about my feet. His eye widened at the sight of me.

"Anko?"

"It was all your neighbor had in her size, somebody had all her clothes removed, anything you know about, Hokage-sama?" Anko sounded mad as she looked at Tsunade.

"I had it removed, I was told that it should help grieving parents. Though after your reaction, when you caught an ANBU in her room, I highly doubt it and thus stopped. It was too late to return the clothes, as I had already gotten rid of them." She said and signed for Ibiki to pick me up and follow her, which he did. "Besides half of it was already missing, I assume Sasuke took it."

"Who?"

"Raven." Otou-sensei, Anko and Ibiki all said at the same time in a calm voice.