I'm hungry.

Tsunade was together with Gaara, when we found her; they were going through the things from the meeting today and sorting through what would be important to bring for the meeting tomorrow. Both looked surprised, when we showed up, but once Otou-sensei explained why we were there, Tsunade was happy to help; she gently examined my arm with a critical eye, and after what felt like forever she nodded and allowed me to remove my arm from her grip.

"You can go without the sling, but you have to be careful with it, till we can test how well it is; it shouldn't have healed this quick, so be careful." She told me and sent Otou-sensei a look that clearly said that he'd better make sure I was careful with it.

"I'll gladly help you test it, if you wish." Gaara offered softly and moved his hand, making a tiny tornado of sand that quickly disappeared.

Tsunade didn't look like a fan of the idea, but Otou-sensei, surprisingly, did.

"It's not a bad idea; that way she'd be able to practice a few jutsus. Of course, only if you're fine with it." Otou-sensei stated thoughtfully and looked at Gaara, awaiting his response.

"I'll need to prepare a place for it; I saw what happened when she fought the grey-haired teen in the canal. If she's to go all out, we'll need a place that's ready for it. I can have one ready tomorrow after the meeting?" Gaara offered and I grinned.

"We're gonna play?" I asked him and moved my arm and hand around a bit, it felt a little stiff, but not overly so.

The wounds from the explosion were healed, but my arm was, now, covered in scars; I didn't mind the scars too much, since I could use the arm and hand. Otou-sensei chuckled at me and my actions, before he reached out and gently moved my hand away from where I was holding, and moving, it.

Tsunade agreed with Gaara, and Otou-sensei took me back to our room, leaving them to discuss. The next morning, I prepared a freshly filled pouch and set out clothes to wear for the playtime, it was just a pair of comfortable pants and a long tank top, but it was perfect to play in. Granted most of my clothes were great for playing around, but I knew that Gaara controlled sand, so it wasn't for sure that I'd be on the ground and, so, I probably should avoid wearing a skirt, right? Afterwards, I got ready in my 'the Bird' costume and met up with Otou-sensei, who'd arranged for breakfast.

Even after checking up with security and such, we still managed to be some of the first to arrive, only Tsunade and Gaara was there before us. We both took our seats and waited as the rest to arrive; the meeting was unnecessarily slow, once it started. I was getting tired of sitting still, any desk job is a no-go in the future; Otou-sensei sent me an amused look, telling me that he knew that I was going crazy without something to do. Normally I'd have my sketch book, but somebody killed it...

I was trying hard to force myself to seem relaxed, but it was getting harder as the hours passed, until finally it was late afternoon and Gaara voiced his opinion that it was time to stop for the day, effectively ending the meeting for now. Though this time people didn't leave right away and instead stayed and talked a little, the Tsuchikage even asked if the other kages wanted to join him for a late lunch, to which both Gaara and Tsunade declined.

"I promised the Hokage and Kakashi, that I'd help train his daughter today after the meeting." Gaara explained with an apology, instantly catching the attention of the Amekage and his party.

"Why would another kage be needed to train the child?" The Tsuchikage asked confused and looked to Otou-sensei, who gave a closed-eyed smile.

"She's a little special... She was in the exchange if you remember?" He tried to brush it off, probably hoping it'd lose their interest, but instead he gained the Mizukage's attention on top of what he already had.