I hate you all...

Author's note: 

First: I don't hate any of you; it's just the name of the chapter.

Second: I'm so sorry, I know that I haven't updated at all last month and I'm really sorry about that. I was sick, still am though I'm getting better, so I've pretty much just been bedriddden the last four weeks. Anyways I'm really sorry. Forgive me?

Author's note end.

The Gokage could be seen walking the street the next day or so, watching life in the village and the ninjas training. Otou-sensei constantly had me with him; he didn't like the idea of me meeting any of the kages alone. It was a lot of fun though; hanging out with Otou-sensei as he moved around on his missions. I sat on his shoulders as he ran around from mission to mission, training Sakura, Naruto and the new guy; Sai. I haven't talked much with Sai; Otou-sensei doesn't trust him, I also met the guy that usually takes over Otou-sensei's missions when he's sick. Everything's busy though, so I didn't get to know him much either.

By the late evening me, Otou-sensei, Naruto, Sai, Pinky, Shikamaru, Choji, Shino, Neji and Kiba was called to the Hokage's office, where Tsunade waited for us right next to Anko and Ibiki. She barely got to open her mouth before Otou-sensei seemed to guess what she wanted and told her 'no'. I tilted my head confused as Tsunade sighed heavily; seemingly she knew that this would happen.

"Told you he would react like this, you owe me dangoes." Anko snickered and elbowed Ibiki, who chuckled.

"Not yet, he still have time to agree." Ibiki corrected her, making Otou-sensei glare at him.

I was confused, but so were several of the others; for a while we all just watched as Otou-sensei and Tsunade were having a stare down, eventually though Pinky broke the silence.

"I'm sorry, Lady Hokage, but why are we here?"

Slowly Tsunade looked from Otou-sensei to Pinky and gave a small smile. "You're here because all of you will be sent on an exchange program to the other hidden villages, it'll be the same team that'll visit every village; starting with Kirigakure. Likewise Suna is sending a team to Kumogakure. You'll be there for a week and act like a Shinobi of their village, then we'll switch and you'll bring their team here. You'll leave this Thursday and should arrive late Sunday evening, the following Sunday you'll begin your travel back."

"We're not going." Otou-sensei snapped at her and put a hand on my shoulder.

"Kakashi, we've talked about this as the Hokage I can decide who to send out on what mission." Tsunade said with an annoyed and up-giving sigh.

"As her father I can deny her going." Otou-sensei shut right back at her without even blinking.

"You can't keep protecting her; someday she'll leave the village and she might not come back."

"That's what you told me when she went missing the first time, remember how that turned out?"

"Now you're being unfair; I trusted the village elders. Besides she is capable of taking care of herself, she is a Shinobi."

"She's 14."

"You were younger yourself when you began solo missions."

"Which is why I won't let her go."

Otou-sensei and Tsunade had been the only ones to speak; everybody had just been looking from one to the other every time one of them spoke. But after Otou-sensei's last comment there had been a long silence.

"Kakashi; you, me and Anko will be there all along. She won't be alone." Ibiki said, finally breaking the silence.

"It's troublesome, but I'll help you watch over her." Shikamaru muttered with a yawn, quickly followed by Choji agreeing.

"We'll help too, believe it!" Naruto exclaimed loudly and turned to Pinky. "Right, Sakura?"

Sakura were also quick to agree, which made Tsunade smile victoriously.

"I hate you all..." Otou-sensei muttered as he hung his head in defeat, then he took me by the hand and led me home to pack.

Behind us several of the people that had promised to become my babysitters laughed; Otou-sensei glared at them over his shoulder, but didn't stop walking. After all tomorrow was Thursday and tomorrow we had to leave.