I'm not afraid to be dirty

Author's note: I've been trying to get two chapters done for this day(my birthday), but everything's been quite hectic so I'm afraid that wasn't possible. Enjoy anyway.<3  

It wasn't long after that that we went home and the following week went by so fast, which was probably because I had fun with Temari and her brother, which were two of the people that came to the leaf from Suna for the exchange. Me and Temari spend most of the time bullying her brother which was amazing. We even had a challenge going about who could me him think that he had lost his mind first, and we were both doing our best to win. Kankurō never stood a chance.

Especially since I'm not afraid to be dirty.

We had both started out softly with just a few make-believe ghost stories and a few rumors spread, but then the competition started and Kankurō's time in the village took a turn for the worse. Too bad, so sad.

Worst for him was probably that I hid my tracks, Otou-sensei had after all told me not to let anyone know when I was trolling them. So I did my best, and it seemed to work.

Their hotel room were on the other side of me and Otou-sensei's house, so they passed by each morning, and each morning I admired my work. One morning he passed by with purple hair, that matched his face paint, the next he had pink dyed clothes on and the following day after he had kittens bedazzled onto his clothes and so forth and so forth. And all of this was only the things you could see, when he passed by the window. It for example didn't tell you that he no longer had any clothes in his backpack that wasn't pink and bedazzled, nor did it tell you about the itchy powder in his underwear or that his socks were in the tree outside his hotel window glued to the branches.

Honestly I had had a very fun and productive week, when it finally ended. I almost felt bad when I learned that they weren't going home, once the week was over, instead all of the Gokage and their closest advisers/bodyguards were coming to the leaf for a secret meeting. Gaara's face when he saw his brother, when he arrived, was worth it all.

The following few days all of the Gokage and their closest men/women arrived at the leaf and you could see them all around the village at random times. Some, the Raikage, use the time to walk around the training grounds, though he was usually escorted away. He was apparently still looking for the bird, won't he ever give up?

❤◦.¸¸. ◦✿ ❤◦.¸¸. ◦✿ ❤◦.¸¸. ◦✿ -'ღ'- ❤◦.¸¸. ◦✿ ❤◦.¸¸. ◦✿ ❤◦.¸¸. ◦✿

As the evening for the secret meeting between the Gokage came, the Gokage went to a 'secret' location, that I may have read about and therefore know where is, for the meeting. At the same time I was in the Hokage's office with a babysitter, Ebisu, that very same guy that monologues instead of watching me.

Well, I was bored and when I saw the grandfather clock's door move ever so slightly once more I decided to check it out; behind the door was a staircase that went downwards, it was like something out of a Batman movie.

"Hey Ebisu, can I go down this dark secret staircase to the unknown?" I asked and looked at him; he wasn't even looking at me, he was reading a book or something instead.

Instead of giving a clear answer he began yet another monologue, which I ignored once I heard a 'Hai' in there somewhere.

....He didn't even realize that I had left the room...

That's his own fault; he even promised Otou-sensei to take this seriously. Oh well!

The staircase got darker the further down I went and there were a lot of cobwebs, though you could see that it was a fairly used staircase. I wonder what's down here....

Slowly the staircase evened out to a narrow hallway, which began having more and more doors. Being the person that I am, I started snooping around a little in every room that I passed, avoiding all the ANBU that were here and there, though I couldn't help but stay a little in the room that looked like an achieve.

And guess what I found!?

MY BAG!!! I FOUND MY BAG!!! Oh, how I missed this bag. Everything's even still in it! My sketchbook, my weapons, everything is there! I quickly swung it over my head; taking it with me as I went on. I went through the door in the back of the room, where I found a table with some plans and stuffs on it. It was kinda weird, since I didn't recognize the plans, even though I usually read the secret files and thus knew this kind of things and, wait is that the secret meeting place for the kages meeting?

I quickly grabbed the papers and skimmed them before I stuffed them into my bag; who the f*ck was trying to kill the kages?! I grabbed the last few papers and ran off towards the staircase, luckily nobody noticed; they didn't seem to think that anybody would find the hidden staircase and thus didn't seem to pay much attention once they'd made sure no one saw them enter the grandfather clock. I hurried up the stairs and straight out the clock, I even closed the door as quietly and quickly as possible, before I turned around; about to ask Ebisu if he could get Otou-sensei to come here quick, but what I saw made me stop in my steps...