Protect you.

~Brea~

We were on a covert ops mission to try a recruit Speedy, Men were unloading a bunch of huge boxes. Speedy shot an arrow at the man with white dread locks, and reddish skin.

"You again!" He shouted turning to look over where Speedy shot his arrow. "I'm starting to get insulted that Green Arrow isn't messing up my missions on his own." The reddish man said as he held up a gun. I quickly moved out of the way.

He started shooting at Speedy and he was expertly dodging them, he shot an explosive arrow at him and the gun blew up. Ruining his suit at the same time. "Do you know what I pay for a suit my size?! Scorch the earth boys." He yelled. I rolled my eyes, and got ready to fight.

Kid Flash ran past knocking men out, Robin knocked guns outta men's hands, Aqualad knocked them out. The big red man then grabbed the ground and pulled up the earth throwing it at Speedy. I snuck up behind people and swiped there feet out from under them.

Speedy shot an arrow as he threw another rock, man this guy and throwing rocks. Aqualad cut it in half. "The cave is perfect it will have everything the team will need." Aqualad told Speedy. I turned swiftly behind Aqualad and punched a guy that was sneaking up behind him, man my job was cool sometimes.

"For covert missions, you know like spy stuff." Robin explained with a shrug.

"And wait tell you see Superboy and Miss Martian! But I saw her first." Kid Flash smiled, I rolled my eyes, Sometimes Wally is so immature.

"It's the perfect way to work your way up to the Justice League!" I told Roy, he looked over at me and sighed. The red man threw another rock and everyone moved, I canary cried breaking the rock. Roy shot two arrows exploding against his skin.

"Tell Arrow he shouldn't send boys to do a mans job." The red man chuckled.

"Hello, I'm a girl!" I yelled and gestured towards my suit. As I went to jump down and give him a swift kick, but Roy grabbed my arm and pulled me up.

"Can you try and not get yourself killed?" Roy snapped at me. I rolled my eyes at him, he and Wally were so protective sometimes.

"Aww Roy you do care!" I smiled as I placed a hand on my heart. Roy rolled his eyes and out of the corner of my eye I saw Wally glaring at him.

Roy notched an arrow "Go ahead." The red man chuckled. Wally sped up to me and pulled me back as a precaution.

Roy shot the arrow and foam enveloped the man. "High density polyurethane foam, nice." Wally smiled as he kneeled down looking at Roy's 'handy work.'

"You've seen it a thousands time when I practice." I told my best friend. Roy turned his back and walked away.

"So Speedy you in?" Robin asked. I wouldn't lie I really wanted Roy to join the team, we've always been close. He's like the big brother I never had.

"Pass. I'm donne letting Arrow and the league tell me what to do, I don't need a babysitter or a club house hangout with the other kids! Your junior Justice league is a joke." Roy spit. I took a step back and Wally grabbed my hand I looked at him and he seemed just as worried as me. "Something to keep you busy and in your place. I don't want any part of it." He said as he walked into the dark.

Wally, Robin, Kaldur and I all exchanged glances.

|Sometime later|

Recognized Robin B-01,

Kid Flash B-03,