We can't just sit around!

~Wally~

I was sitting watching the others fight, Captain Marvel brought me pineapple juice. I smiled sadly at it, Brea would always yell pineapples because it "helped" her not sneeze. Brea and I have been apart before but this time it just felt different...I was scared. Scared that I wasn't going to be able to save her. My best friend, the person I love.

"Good training everyone, it's been a very productive week. I've enjoyed being your den mother this week." Black Canary smiled. I knew as hard as it was on me, it was twice as hard for Oliver and Dinah I mean Brea just kinda bring this light and warmth with her and she doesn't even know it. Her laugh just makes you laugh and I could go on about everything.

Zatara 1-1

We saw him come in and start typing then the robotic voice sounded again.

Access granted by Zatara, Zatanna Zatara A-1

*******
~3rd person.~

Brea was sat on a chair with her hands tied behind her back, feet spread and tied on the chair legs. She heard someone coming a stopped struggling against the ropes. A bald man, with goggles come into the room. "Hello, darling!" The man smiled, he had a thick Australian accent. "Well aren't you a beaut." He smiled again as he took the gag out of Brea's mouth.

She gasped for air, "What do you want?" She asked breathily. The man smiled and then laughed.

"Oh it's not about what I want. It's about what they boss wants." He smiled, he began pacing around. "See boss wants you to marry him."

"Why?" Brea yelled, "I'm fifteen!"

"Ah, I can wait my sweet." Vertigo smiled as he walked on the grid flooring. "You see this place is so remote, so off the grid that it will take years for people too find you." He smiled as he traced Brea's jaw line.

"Why are you doing this?" Brea cried, "Is it because your in love with my mother? But you couldn't have her now you want me?" Brea snapped. Vertigo slapped her and placed the gag back in her mouth.

"Turn up the heat." Vertigo commanded as he walked out of the room. The other man clapped and followed.

Suddenly the room was being blasted with hot air, the floor grew hot. Brea cried as she sweat and she heard the man's laughter.
****
Wally bounced his leg impatiently, he understood why they were going to save Red Tornado but all he could think about was Brea. All he wanted was to just hold her close and never let her go. He was worried beyond belief Brea could rarely handle herself in stressful situations. He was so worried, he felt sick.

"You look lost in thought Wally." Artemis stated as they flew.

"No, I'm not lost in thought. I know exactly what's going on!" Wally sighed.

"Woah, Wally calm down." Robin said, trying to keep the peace.

"No, Robin. I won't! My best friend has been kidnapped and were out here saving Red Tornado? No! It's not fair, Brea maybe in pain, she may be hurt, she could already be dead! What am I to think. She's all I can think about! Is she okay? Is she liping off? She is my best friend, she knows me better than anyone else in the world and she is gone. What if she gone for good, huh? DO YOU THINK I CAN LIVE WITH MYSELF IF SHE DIES?!" Wally ranted, everyone looked at each other.

"We don't even know where to look for her, we have to leave this up to the league Wally. That's just something we can't do yet." Robin told him putting a hand on his shoulder.

"You know what Brea would say right now? She'd throw caution to the wind and yell who cares? She'd find them even if it meant dying for them." Wally sighed sadly.

"We'll get Brea back Wally. I promise." M'Gann smiled.

"If I may, who the heck is Brea?" Zatanna asked. Everyone smiled sadly as the looked to Wally.

"She's my best friend, better known as Kid Canary. She got kidnapped by Vertigo. But she's the most amazing person She's smart, shy, short tempered, beautiful, amazing, one of a kind. I miss her so much. I would do anything to have her back here safe with me." Wally smiled looking down, he opened his snack compartment and saw a picture of them, Brea had her arm around Wally's shoulders her tongue was out and she was crossed eyed. Wally had his arm around her shoulders as he did bunny ears to her. It was when they went to a park together after Wally got his phone.

"She sounds amazing." Zatanna smiled, Wally looked up and nodded.

"Yeah, she is."

***

Brea screamed as flames grew higher in the room where she was held. "Just say the words, darling." Vertigo's voice sounded.

"Please!" She cried as she hunched over in the chair. "Please, let me go!" She sobbed.

"That's enough for now." Vertigo told Heat Wave. "We can resume in the morning."

Someone please save me soon.
.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Hello~

So I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I really like it actually. But how long do you think its gonna take them to find Brea? But we need a ship name for Brea and Wally, Bally? Wara? What do you guys think? Let me know! Anyways don't forget to vote, comment, etc.

~Briz.