Not backing down.

Hey guys! quick AN, so I did some editing to the last few chapters. I was reading some comments and I saw someone said Brea sobs a lot and I went back and read before I responded and she does! So I went a changed it so Brea doesn't sob, so much. She still cries just not sobs. Anywas I hope you enjoy! ~Briz

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~Brea~

I walked into to the room, Vertigo stood there. "Hello." He smiled.

"I don't have time for chit chat Vertigo. Ether were fighting or stalling." I snapped.

"Don't you wish to know how to win?" He asked his arms crossed.

"That would be helpful." I sighed, I want to get this over with.

"They ether have to be pinned down, or knocked out for two minutes." He smiled, I nodded.

"Let's get this show on the road." I said.

"Very well my dear." He laughed as he began using his little dizzying thing.

I laughed and Canary cried as he did, he cliched his head. I smiled and ran over before grabbing his head a shoving it down on my knee. He fell down and I landed on his chest. He quickly pinned me and I struggled under him. He kissed my cheek and whispered. "I will always try to get you my love, you can't escape." His accent thick. I smirked.

"Oh really?" I laughed, I brought my knees up to my chest an pushed off. He landed with a thud and I quickly got up. He staggered and I flew over and punched him in the face. He fell on his butt and I kicked him in the face. He fell back and I flew up and took a deep breath before building up the solar flare.

"You really pack a punch." He laughed as he rubbed his nose.

"Yeah, I learned from the best." I smiled and shrugged. He stood up and I flew up, I launched my solar flares at him and he got smacked into the wall. He used his little vertigo ray on me and I chuckled before I flew over and punched him square in the jaw and took off his headband, I snapped it in half.

"Oh you bad girl." He tisked, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his chest before spinning and pushing us against the wall. "You're not getting away that easily." He whispered in my ear.

~Wally~

We all watched the screen intently, Brea was doing great and she had great control over her powers. Might I add she looked hot doing so, but now she was pinned and I saw it in her eyes that she was scared of what he might pull. I wanted to run in there and just go grab her and her parents and leave never looking back.

She opened her mouth and Vertigo was blown away. "She's doing great." Barry smiled he had his arms crossed and a smirk.

"Indeed Brea is doing great. Better than she ever did durning training." Kaldur agreed.

"Vertigo isn't giving up though." I told them.

****

~Brea~

I canary cried when he had pushed me against the wall. He held his ears and I flew up and over him, I looked at the clock in the room. We had been here for hours! It felt like moments and I was tired. I quickly flew down and pushed Vertigo into the wall, when I let go he fell to the ground and I quickly straddled his waist and grabbed his collar before pulling him up and smashing him to the ground. I punched him in the face for extra measure after
Everything he's done to me. He groaned and I let go, I heard the timer begin and I waited, and waited.

Winner Kid Canary.

I shot up a spun around flying. "Yes!" I cried I flew over to the keys in the top corner of the room and grabbed them, I flew to Mom and Dad's cells and unlocked them.

"Brea!" Dad smiled as he picked me up to hug me, he was holding me so tight I couldn't breathe but at this point I didn't care. "Oh I missed you baby bird!" He whispered.

"I missed you too Dad, more then you can imagine." I told him hugging him tighter if that was even possible. Dad set me down and wiped his eyes.

"Oh my little hero." He smiled and I laughed with teary eyes. I can't believe I won!

"Can't call me a sidekick anymore can you?" I asked him slightly elbowing him. "I love you dad. I love you so much." I told him giving him a hug before going to unlock mom.

"Baby bird!" Mom yelled when she saw me, I smiled and unlocked her cage before I was tackled in a hug. "Oh are you okay? Have you been eating?" She asked worriedly her hands on my cheeks.

"Yes Mom." I smiled and she kissed my cheeks, forehead and nose.

"Oh I missed you so much!"  Mom smiled and hugged me again. "Oh my little baby." She mumbled. We pulled out of our hug and she kissed my hair before we saw Batman, Barry and the rest of the league taking Vertigo away.

"I'm so proud of you." Dad smiled putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Agreed." Mom smiled before doing the same. I smiled and held both there hands.

We walked out into the main room and Wally came speeding up to me grabbing my waist and pulling me into him. "So does this mean I get to call you baby?" He asked raising an eyebrow. I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"Just kiss me already." I laughed and Wally smiled and kissed my gently, it felt like two pieces of a puzzle fitting together.

"Finally!" Everyone seemed to yell, I jumped and wrapped my arms around his neck letting out a scream.

Wally laughed and shook his head, "Will all of you please shush." He asked before kissing me again. I smiled.

We all walked back into the bio ship, Wally and I hand in hand. Me smiling from ear to ear.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Hey Guys!
So Brea and Wally are finally together! Oh my god! I have been wanting to write this chapter for so long you have no idea! The next few chapters too! But you guys I want to know if I should make a sequel for the season 2 plot, or kinda do a part 2. So let me know! And like k said before I went back and changed some parts, so Brea doesn't sob over everything she cries like...2,3 times? Better then sobbing at everything. But yeah, let me know if you guys liked it don't forget to vote, comment! Love you guys so much thank you for voting and commenting I love them!
~Briz💞