That, that...big jerk face!

Important A/N at the end, please read!
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
~Wally~

Brea was staying with Barry and Iris until her parents were found, and well. She was having a difficult time with it to say the least. If Iris wasn't such a great aunt I'm almost positive that Brea would have withered away into nothingness.

"It's day 78 of my parents being missing." Brea sighed as she slid into her desk. I sighed a looked over at her.

"You're still keeping count?" I asked her.

"Of course I'm still keeping track!" She told me. Then looked down at her hands, "I just really miss them." She sighed and a few tears fell.

"Hey," I bumped her, "Why don't we have a sleepover tonight?" I asked. Brea smiled and nodded.

"Yeah I think I'd like that, but weren't you coming over anyways since your parents are out of town again?" She asked with a slight smirk. I rolled my eyes at her.

"Don't ruin the fun." I told her pointing my finger at her. She giggled and smiled.

"Why don't we have another sleepover with the team?" Brea suggested, I nodded.

"Yes! That would be awesome!" I smiled and high-fived her.

~At Mount Justice~

Brea and I walked into the living room where M'gann had blankets all laid out on the floor and the tv on. "Wow." Brea laughed, "M'gann really went all out."

"Only the best for you!" M'gann smiled as she came out in her pajamas. Brea laughed and walked off to talk to the girls.

I grabbed our bags and threw them in our respective rooms, when I walked out the whole team was sitting in a circle on the couches and blanket bed. "Wally! Just the man I was waiting to see!" Robin winked as he patted the spot next to him. I jumped over the back of the couch and sat down.

"What are we doing?" I asked.

"Truth or Dare, Wally?" Brea asked, and I laughed.

"Dare me Brea." I challenged.

She thought for a minute then smiled. "I dare you to prank call the Flash."

***

One long game of truth or dare later, and a even longer lecture from Uncle Barry we had all retired to the couch and were watching a random movie someone had turned on. Brea yawned and I smiled at her. "Go to bed." I told her. Brea waved her hand dismissively and then she yawned again and rested her head on my shoulder. I shuffled around and laid down, Brea laying on my chest.

Next thing I knew we had passed out.

~In the morning~

"Wally, Wally!" I heard someone yelled.

"Mmh, go away." I muttered pulling what I thought was the blanket closer.

"Wally!" The person whispered yelled, and shook my shoulder. I opened my eyes and looked down. Brea was laying on my chest sleeping peacefully I smiled and brushed some hair out of her face. "Hey!" Robin whisper yelled as I looked over at him.

"What do you want?" I sighed.

"Well. We found out who took Brea's parents." Robin whispered. I shuffled out of Brea's grip and walked over to the computer. "We got this video sometime last night." Robin explained.

I nodded as a signal for him to play it. "Good Evening Mini Justice, Justice League. I'm sure you all know who I am. But I think you'd be quite interested to see what I have." The camera turned to Black Canary and Green Arrow tied up and gaged. "All you need to do to get back your beloved heroes is to hand over Kid Canary. I promise no harm will come to her." The videoed ended and I was seething.