Clues.

~Wally~ (Also this is a warning that this chapter does go into details on what Brea endures during her kidnapping please read at your own discretion.) 

I shot up, panting. How was I still here? I just died...or at least I thought. I looked around for Brea, she was there. Did she survive? Everyone else seemed to be feeling the same way as I looked around. M'Gann was crying into Captain Marvels chest as everyone stood around watching. I looked around and met Kaldur's eyes. We must have been thinking the same thing. Because she was there, and now she's not.

"Where's Brea?" I asked after Batman explained. Martian Man hunter and Batman exchanged glances.

"Wally, Brea was kidnapped you know this." Batman told me.

"No, she was there. She died along side Robin and I. Where is she!" I yelled, it felt so real. Brea there she yelled something before the ship blew up. How could we not have her back yet?

"M'Gann did you want Brea here?" Man hunter asked.

"Of course, I want her back." M'Gann told him wiping her eyes. Conner went over and wrapped on arm around her. I'm glad those two had each other.

"Maybe then Brea is closer then we think. If M'Gann can reach her then she has to be around in this area." Batman said looking at Man Hunter who nodded.

"I will have a team search the area." Man Hunter confirmed and walked off.

"Wait!" I yelled. "Brea said we found her somewhere! Where was it?" I asked, I remember we asked her how she was there. She smiled her beautiful smile and explained. God how I want her here. Safe at home, safe with me.

"She said that Vertigo and some Heat Wave has her." Kaldur told the League Members.

"Then what are we doing here!" I yelled, "Let's go get Brea back!" As I raced to go put in my costume the others following my lead.

~Brea~

The room was boiling and it felt like my blood was too, My face was sticky from sweat as I heard Heat Wave laughing outside. "Would you like me to turn it up?" He asked, I couldn't help the tears they just started flowing. It hurt to move from the rope burns, it hurt to breath because of the heat, it hurt to cry, but what hurt the most was that all my friends were dead...

"You aren't hurting her are you Heat Wave?" Vertigo asked, and at this point I would have rathered marry him then endure anymore of this hell. The one thing that kept me holding on was Wally, and now he was dead. I hung my head and began crying again.

"The transformation will happen soon enough." Heat Wave assured as the flames grew higher and I sobbed louder. Transformation?

Finally it became to much all this pain I was in, I was sure I had at the minimum second degree burns. My body was shaking and I couldn't keep my eyes open. I was going to die. I didn't want to die like this. This isn't the way I wanted. I never get to see my mom, dad, the league, the team, Wally.

I never get to see his gingery hair again, his gorgeous green eyes, his perfect smile, his laugh. I'd never get to tell him I love him, Wally would be alone in this world. He was going to rob me of everything I loved about this boy. I refused to believe Wally was dead, he and Robin. They had to have gotten out. I did.

It was decided, I wasn't going down with out a fight. I got angry, more so then I have ever been before, and canary cried louder and louder as the flames grew higher and higher. I opened my eyes and I was panting.

~Wally~

As the team and League moved through the halls of Vertigo's base. We heard Brea's Canary cry, I turned and looked and Black Canary who nodded. I sped off following the sound of her cries.

Finally I saw her. She was sitting in the middle of the room tied to a chair. Her hair had fallen out of it's normal pony tail and in her face and clinging to her shoulders. She looked like she was in so much pain, I burst through the door and sped towards her. I tried to untie her but the knots were so tight. Her wrists were raw from her trying to get out. I grabbed a knife that I had brought with me and sliced through the ropes.

I scoped up her tired body bridal style. "Wally?" She whispered as she touched my chest.

"Hey princess." I smiled, she smiled softly.

"You're alive." She said, a few tears rolled down her face.

"Yeah. Yeah were all alive." I told her, tears of my own were welling up in my eyes too. "And you better make it through this, okay?"

"Got it." She smiled, as she leaned her head into me.
|Time skip!|

~Brea~

I was laying in a bed back at Mount Justice with a tons of fans on me. My skin still felt hot to the touch, everyone was concerned about the high temperature I had. I had to recount what had happened to me to the team and league too, which wasn't easy.

"Brea, I think it's best if we run some tests." Batman told me, "Your temperature has only gone up."

"Heat wave and Vertigo did mention something about a transformation." I informed them. Everyone turned to look at one another.

"Tests. Now." Batman told a nurse who was working on me.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Hello~ So I was going to have everyone disappearing in here with Billy on both sides, but I really didn't want to write that whole battle scenes. Sometimes following dialogue or episodes is hard. But yeah, they got Brea back! And well she might have some tricks up her sleeve. ;) Her and Wally are the cutest when it comes to each other being in danger. Anyways I hope you enjoyed don't forget to vote and comment. Thanks guys!
Briz❤️
(EDIT: So I occurred to me that Brea wouldn't have any clue as to if her friends were alive or not but seeing them made her obviously realize that they were not dead and later it would be explained to her.)