A hero is born.

~Brea~

One Month Later.

"I'm ready." I told everyone who was stood in the debriefing room. Everyone exchanged worried glances. Batman opened his mouth before I interrupted him.

"I'm going weather or not you say I can. It's been a little under two months."I stated, He walked forward and put a hand on my shoulder.

"We can't help you." He told me, I nodded.

"I know."

Bruce kneeld down and put both hands on my shoulders. "Your Mom and Dad will never let me live if you get hurt, be safe. I will try to watch, we all will." He smiled sadly.

"Thank you Uncle Bruce. For everything." I whispered as I hugged him. He smiled and hugged me tighter.

"I want in!" Barry yelled laughing as he came over and hugged us. I thanked him too.

|The next day.|

I had just arrived in my Kid Canary uniform, bow and quiver on me. I saw everyone was there holding good luck signs, I smiled. "You guys act like I'm never coming back." I scoffed playfully I knew the risks I was taking, I knew that I might not come back.

"Be safe okay?" Wally asked. I need to tell him before I leave him.

"Speedster, I'm always going to come home to you. Now let's get a move on." I told him patting his cheek.

The team was piled into the bio ship, Kaldur in front, M'Gann in the center, Superboy by Kaldur, Robin on the other side of Kal, Artemis was sitting behind Superboy, Wally and I were sitting next to each other.

"Guys, it's okay to talk. I'm coming back." I told them, Wally looked over at me and grabbed my hand giving it a squeeze.

"We know Brea, and we have no doubt that you won't. But it is a little unnerving that we can not help." Kaldur stated.

"I'll be fine, might get a little bump and bruised." I told them. "Plus I'd really appreciate some laughter right now."

"Remember that time we had a sleepover?" Robin asked. I smiled remembering that night.

"Yeah and we kissed." I told him.

"Yeah, you guys kissed." Wally stated in false over enjoyment.

"We have arrived." M'Gann announced. M'Gann landed the bio ship and we all got out, the league following close behind.

I looked back and gave a nod before walking into the wear house, everyone following behind me. We crowed into the room and Vertigo appearing on a screen. "Hello Brea, I see you have brought you're friends. They may stay for you're fight with me, and they can watch. You can also have five minutes to say you're goodbyes. See you soon my love." Vertigo smiled. I turned and looked at every one.

Bruce walked up to me and gave me a hug "Be safe Brea your parents will kill me if you get hurt. Now go kick his butt." He smiled.

Barry  then came up and also gave me a hug and "Be safe Brea don't backdown get your parents back and come home safe." He told me. I nodded and everyone else came up to me saying to be safe and yadda yadda.

I had only three minutes left, and there was something that I needed to do. "Wally." I said looking around for my not so scarlet speedster.

"Brea." Wally stated I turned around a smiled. He was never more than an arms lengths away and that I was great full for.

"Come here I need to talk to you." I told him grabbing his wrist and pulling him into the corner of the room.

"What's up Brea?" He asked looking worried.

"There's something you should know incase I don't come back." I started. Wally put his hands on my cheeks.

"Brea don't talk like that." Wally whispered. I sighed, I looked into his beautiful green eyes.

"Let me finish, I'm in love with you Wally. I have been since I can remember, since we had our first kiss, since this league started. I'm in love with you and I wanted you to know incase I don't come back. I needed to tell you, and if I do come back and you don't feel the same it's okay." I confessed. Wally smiled and grabbed my cheeks before giving them each a kiss.

"Come home to me okay?" He asked, I nodded and heard the ringing of the timer.

I smiled and held his hand letting it linger. I turned and walked into the room.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Hey guys!
So I was going to do this in one whole chapter but it was going super long, and it be better to just split it up. Anyways, I keep getting spammed with vote and it's really weird but cool and exciting! So I hope you enjoyed this, don't be shy go ahead a comment! Also vote! It means a ton!
~Briz💞