Artemis

~Brea~

School. I hate school. The word it self after summer break makes me to never leave my bed. Which would have been possible if my best friend wasn't Wally West.

"Brea, get up!" Wally yelled jumping on my bed.

"Wally, go home!" I whined as I tried to pull the covers over me.

"Nope never, get up best friend!" He smiled as he fell on the bed laying next to me.

"I hate you, we are longer best friends." I told him as I tried to push him out of bed, Wally laughed as he rolled out of bed.

"Ouch, get up and get dressed!" Wally smiled pulling me out of bed. I reluctantly did and got dressed in my normal jeans, and a t-shirt. I walked downstairs to Mom, Dad and Wally at the table.

"Let's get a four person table. It will be fun, more room for Wally." I sighed rolling my eyes. Wally looked so offended and I shot him a wink. He kicked out the chair next to him for me to sit and I rolled my eyes as I sat down.

"Eat your cereal then Dad will drive you guys to school." Mom told me. "I've got to go work on this case I have." Mom smiled and kissed mine and Wally's forehead before giving Dad a kiss.

"Alright call me when your ready." Dad smiled before he went upstairs to put on his suit.

"Aren't you excited!" Wally asked, I looked up at him with sleep deprived eyes.

"No. No I am not." I told him, "Only you speedster could have so much energy."

"We have, homeroom, science, lit, math and lunch together! What's not to be excited for?" He asked taking mine and his bowls to the sink.

"Dad we'll be in the car!" I called. Before grabbing my bag and walking out. "I mean the others are hanging out at the beach today and were stuck at school Wally. Would you be so happy?" I asked him sitting in the front.

"The...the others are at the beach?" Wally asked sounding like his heart just got broken.

"Sorry Walls, maybe this weekend." I sighed as I got in the front seat, Wally sighed in the back seat.

"I don't get to see M'Gann in a swim suit!" He whined, I turned around and smacked his knee.

"Really Wally? Self control!" I scolded.

"Yes Mom." Wally mocked.

|At School|

We were sitting in the auditorium with our homerooms waiting for the principal to come out and talk to us. "Wally, I'm bored." I sighed resting my head on his shoulder.

"Same Brea. What are we gonna do this is gonna last the whole day!" He sighed, "I'm already hungry." He pouted.

"Well check my backpack Wall." I smirked, his eyes lit up like a Christmas tree and he grabbed it pulling out a granola bar. "Do I know my best friend or what?" I asked nudging him with my shoulder. He smiled and put an arm around my shoulders giving a quick squeeze.

"Hello students!" The principal began, "Where going to have a slight play of the ins and outs of high school for the freshman so all you upper class men can relax and enjoy. Though there is only minor pda remember. No making out, no sitting on laps, holding hands is okay and so is arms around shoulders. Quick kisses will be tolerated but don't do them every five minutes. Other than that, enjoy!"

"Thanks god were upper class men." I smiled, Wally smiled too on his fifth granola bar.

"Slow down there bud, you'll get a tummy ache." I told him jokingly. The girl sitting next to Wally looked at us and then brushed her brown hair over her shoulder.