Bad At Titles

Kim's pov

"PTSD? What's that?" He asks. I slip my hand into his. He looks at me. "Post traumatic stress disorder." The doctor says. "Like the people who go to war." Addy says.

Jason's pov

Huh? "B-But I never went to war?" "But you went through a traumatic experience that messed you up. And there's nothing you can do for PTSD." Nothing they can do?! Nothing! Kim holds tight to my hand. "Come on Jason let's go home." I follow her out of the doctors. She's driving. "Nothing they can do?" I mumble, staring out the window. "I'm stuck like this?" "It's gonna be okay, Jason." "I'm forced to relive my nightmares." Adeline rests a hand on my shoulder. "We're here for you dad." My girls. I'd be long dead without them. I would've long since given up but I made a promise to come home. Oh no. I feel a flashback coming on. I grit my teeth and close my eyes.

~flashback~

It was after I escaped. I held Joanna in my arms. She deserves to be buried and there's no way I was gonna leave her. I trip over a tree root. "I'm so sorry Jo. I just..... I can't let them hurt Kimmy or Addy. They're the only reasons I haven't quit." It starts raining. I strugglingly dig a hole and put her in it. "You're okay now Jo." I whisper, staring at the makeshift grave. I have to make it home.

~flashback over~

Kim says, "We're home." And that pulled me from that flashback. I did make it home. Nothing those monsters did stopped me from getting home to my girls. Like Kim said. I hug Kim tight.

*later*

I went to a comeback show here in Nashville. The screaming fans are glad I'm back too. "Man, I'm glad I'm here too!" I shout. I break out into my kinda party. I high five fans.

Kim's pov

I nervously bite on a strand of my hair while watching the video of Luke leading a search.

*the video*

Everyone had given up pretty much except for me and Luke and a few others. "He's my best friend and I'm not giving up. I'm gonna look everyday til I find him." Luke says. "We're wasting our time." Someone says. "If you think that then you can leave." I snap, frustrated."

Jason's pov

I listen to the video from here. Poor Kim. Poor Luke. They worked so hard to find me. I push the door open and she quickly shuts it off. "Hey Jason, I didn't know you were home." She says. I sit down beside her. "You guys lead searches to find me?" I mumble. "Of course. I wouldn't rest til I found you. Me and Luke never gave up." I turn it back on.

*the video*

Kim's pov

I sit down, my back against a tree and pulled out the locket I had with pictures of me, Jason, and Adeline. "Oh Jason, I miss you so much. I hope you're okay." I whimper, crying. Luke rests a hand on my shoulder. "We'll find him don't worry." He says, helping me up. I wipe the tears from my eyes. "Thanks Luke, you're the only one who hasn't given up.... Other than me of course."

*the video is over*

Jason's pov

The screen becomes fuzzy like when it's over. I click stop and it turns to a blue screen. Kim is crying. I shakily pull her into a hug, letting the remote fall from my hand. "I promise I'll never leave you guys again." I whisper, holding her. "I love you Jason." "I love you too Kimmy." She lays her head on my shoulder. "How was the show?" "Oh uh it was fine." She leans over and kisses me on the lips. My eyes go wide. "Just curious where's Adeline?" I mumble. "At Carl's house." She whispers. Thank God. I grab her arms and push her back on the bed. I kiss her hard.

*after*

She lays against my chest, my arm around her. "Hey Jay, what do you think about having another baby?" My eyes go wide. A kid. Another one. I never imagined her asking me that. "Baby, I.... I'd love that." I say, tearing up. She kisses my cheek. I still don't know how she can like this. But I don't question it this time. She turns on her side, I do the same. "We're really gonna do this?" I ask shakily. She nods. "Are you okay? You're not having a flashback or something?" I shake my head and tuck my hand under my head. "I'm just..... I'm worried." "About what?" "Me! What if I have a flashback or something while holding him or her? I don't wanna hurt them! "Jason don't worry about something that hasn't happened yet." She whispers, kissing me again, calming me down.