Jo

Jason's pov

*in his dream*

The room was pitch black and smelled of dried blood and piss. This is excruciating. I can't see or think or sleep. I'm terrified. Just then I heard feminine screaming and a door slammed open. I shield my eyes from the sudden light, losing my balance when something slams into me. I realize it's someone as I see who it is. Joanna.

*he wakes up*

I scream her name in terrified shock, waking Kim up. I couldn't breathe I was so scared. "Jason,  it's OK. You were only dreaming." She says, gently, grabbing my hand and setting it against her stomach. I calm down slightly, hearing her voice. "I-It... It wasn't just... A d-dream. I... It happened in... In r-real life too." I shakily whisper, my anxiety and fear hiking up again. "Shh. Shh. Stop thinking about it. You're okay." I feel the baby kick. My sweet sweet baby. All because of Joanna's death. It breaks my heart. "I... If we have a girl.... I want to name her Joanna." I shakily whisper. "Who is she anyway?" "T-The girl... I... I don't want to talk about it right now."

*the next day*

When I woke up, Kim was making breakfast and Addy was drinking coffee. "You look weird drinking coffee." She laughs. "I have to if I want to stay awake for school." I force a smile and hug her. "Daddy..... You aren't the only one having nightmares." She whispers against my shoulder. I stare at her in surprise. Although I shouldn't be surprised after the horror she went through and... And all those... Kids.I look at my poor amazing daughter and see she's got dark rings under her eyes. She looks exhausted. "Oh Addy." I shakily whisper, feeling awful. "I love you dad." She says. "I love you too baby." When I look up, Kim is staring at us with a sad look in her eyes. Her hair was falling in her face and she had a spatula. "You alright?" She sighs and nods. "I just hate seeing you two so upset. And nothing I can do about it." The bus pulls around. "Bye guys." She waves and runs out to catch it. "Jason tell me about Joanna please." I sigh. "If you're worried, we screwed-" "No." She says cutting me off. "It has nothing to do with that. I know you. You know you'll feel ten times better if you talk about it. You always have." I force a smile. "Not about this though hun." She sits down and I do too. "She... She died cause I didn't tell our captors where you and Addy were. She begged for me to tell so she wouldn't be killed but I wouldn't and they killed her. Stabbed her through the heart. A few weeks later, I was able to escape and bury her." "Jason, you need closure." Huh? "Closure? Why?" "That girl is buried alone. Nobody she loves is able to mourn her. I know you don't feel right because of that." Wow. "Kim.... How do you know me so well?" She smiles. "I love you." She whispers patting my shoulder and resuming cooking. I smile. I love that girl. She is my soulmate.