Bad At Titles

Jason's pov

I wake up, my eyes landing on my wife and daughter. "You're pregnant." I gasp shocked. She smiles and nods. I realized I was in a hospital bed. "You konked out from blood loss." She says. Oh. I thought I fainted. "I'm glad you're both okay." I still can't believe Adeline killed a man. We go back home and Adeline and Carl hang out while Kim works on dinner.

Kim's pov

He bows his head, his hands covering his eyes. I sit down beside him. "Are you alright?" He sighs. "I thought.... I thought I got rid of them all.... I put you guys in danger." "We're okay, Jason." He sighs. "I thought for sure-" "There's nothing to worry about. We're fine." "I'm just ticked off. I think I'm gonna take a nap." I hope he's okay. I finish dinner and Carl heads home. Adeline sits down to eat.

Jason's pov

"Is dad gonna be okay?" "He's fine. Now eat your dinner." Ten minutes later, Kim walks in. We ate dinner in our room. "We gotta make a nursery." She says. "I could turn the den into one. I'm so glad we're gonna have a baby." I reply, smiling and hugging Kim.

*the next day*

Adeline was writing some stuff. Every time I look at her now I think about the fact that she killed Skylar. "What ya doing?" "Last minute homework I forgot to do." Just then Carl pulls up. "Bye guys!" She runs out to go to school. Kim sets a hand on my shoulder. I smile and cover her hand with mine.

Kim's pov

"Ya think she'll be okay?" He asks, making me smile. I look up at his nervous worried face. "She'll be just fine." I say, kissing his cheek. He smiles down at me, looking exhausted. "Just like you."