Not A Flashback

Jason's pov

I was washing dishes when I felt a hand grab my shoulder. I smile. "Hey Kim." She stays quiet and her grip gets tighter. I feel something sharp in my back. Ugh another flashback! "I'm not even paying you any attention. I know it's all in my head." I grumble, glaring at my hands under the soapy water. Kim walks through the door. Her eyes go wide. "Jason, who's that?" I freeze up. "W-What?" "The dude who's got a knife in your back!" She screeches. Shit! "He... He.... I thought I was just imagining it again! He's real?" "Yes he's real!!" I shakily grip the sink tightly. "I thought I killed all of you." "You thought wrong." He growls, and I recognize the voice instantly. Gregory, the leader of the second base that captured me. "So this is your little Kimmy?" I grit my teeth. "Don't even say her name! You don't have the right, you scum!" I yell furious. I throw the hot soapy water at him and run to Kim. I grab her hand and we run out. "Where's Adeline?" "After school thing!" She gasps, freaked out. "Who is that?!" "A murderer. I thought I got rid of 'em all." A gunshot rings out close to my head. I duck my head, my hands shaking.

Kim's pov

He stops running. "Jason!" I cry. He stares ahead wide eyed. "Shit! Why now?! Why a flashback now?!" I tug in his hand. "Jason! Please hear me!!!" I cry desperately as the man comes over the hill, gun in his hand, a wicked smile on his face. "Run." He whispers, gritting his teeth. "I won't leave you!" "Go Kim! You don't know what they'll do to you!" He shouts, pushing me away. "Never!" I shout. Just then the man sticks the gun in his back. His eyes go wide, a tear slipping from his one good eye. "Please Kim! Please!" "No!" I shout, grabbing his hand.

Adeline's pov

Carl drops me off and I was about to go inside when I noticed something peculiar. Mom and dad and some guy. I hide against the wall, trying to make sense of it then I see a gun in dad's back!! Oh crap!

Jason's pov

I hear Adeline cry out and someone drags her over, a hand clamped to her arm and a gun in her back too. Tears spring to my eyes. "Let the girls go! It's me you want dammit!" I yell, fear filling me. Gregory laughs. "Of course we can't do that. All these years we were searching for them. There's no way we'd let them go now!" "You only wanted them to torture me with!" I growl, needing to time this just right. "Get walking. And don't try anything funny or I'll have my colleague shoot your little Addy." Fury fills me. "Leave them alone!" I can't attack. They'll shoot my little girl. "Daddy what's gonna happen?" Addy whimpers terrified. "Yes daddy why don't you tell her what's gonna happen?" I grit my teeth in rage, thinking about Joanna. "If it's anything like before. The girls will be raped and killed." I whisper, shaking in my boots, imagining it. I hear Kim gasp behind me. "No wonder you left." She whispers. We get to a van. He opens the back and I grab his gun and am about to shoot when I hear a gun click behind me pointed at my little Kimmy's head. "Kimmy!" I whimper, shakily staring at her. She stares back at me tear stained and terrified. I drop the gun. "Get in you idiot." He says, pointing. I shakily do. "My wife and daughter." I say, looking at them. Gregory smiles. Shit! I run for the door but he slams it shut. "No!!!" I pound my fists on it.

Kim's pov

"Leave them alone!!" He screams, pounding on the door. The guy with the gun in Jason's back gets in. The one with the gun to Addy smiles. "Follow me." My eyes lock on my daughter's. She nods. She rears her head back, bashing him in the face and stealing the gun. She then shoots him. I hug my daughter tight. "We have to save dad." "We will baby." I say, shakily. I will save him or die trying.