Who are you?

James P.O.V

As I was making out with Connor on the couch and were about to get heated, the phone rang.

"Ughh!, I'll get it!" I said while getting up from my comfortable spot on the couch.

"Hello...yes this is him...WAIT WHAT!?...Thank you so much,we'll be there soon as possible!"

"Get your coat we are going to the hospital!" I said frantically throwing my jacket on.

"Wait, why!?" Connor then asked with a worried look on his face."Something happened to Tristan!" saying while I'm already at the door.

"WAIT WHAT!?" Con asked while we flew out the door.

~
Brad's P.O.V

I kept pacing back and forth in the waiting room hoping Tristan is alright.

As soon as I saw James and Connor they rushed over to me. "Hey what happened!?" asked James.

"I- I don't know...I just got mad and he got mad...we said things to eachother...I turned around the next thing I knew...he pushed me ...and he was on the ground" I said keeping tears away from from falling out my eyes.

"Don't worry, everything is going to be alright" Connor told me while hugging me.

"I hope so" the next thing I know tears started running down my face.

~

After waiting about five minutes a doctor comes out. "Tristan Evans" that makes me and the other boys instantly go up to him.

"IS HE OKAY!?" I said literally almost too loud. "Relax your friend is okay and awake, you can see him if you like." the doctor said in a calming voice.

"Oh thank god...thank you so much and yes we would like to see him." Sighing in relief I started to calm down. "Come with me then." The doctor motioned us to follow him.

Once we were at Tristan's room the doctor opened the door and there he was ...Tristan.

"Dude we are so glad you are okay!" James said while going to hug him. "I am too! Thank God your okay!" Con then said.

"I'm so glad you okay Tristan!" I ran up and hugged him. "Thank you but who are you?"

Then my happiness went away.

"I'm brad ...you don't know me?" I asked there standing frozen.

"Nope should I?"

~
Heeyy yep Tristan doesn't remember Brad :'( but don't worry he also forgot someone else but I'm not telling u guys who
...and I'm sorry that this probably killed you and made you upset. Shoutout to my bestie from school and that helped me plan out this chapter and this whole book ( OtakuofJapan ) xx She's the best. Thank you all for the support and remember to keep commenting and voting ;) Love u all so much!

 Thank you all for the support and remember to keep commenting and voting ;) Love u all so much!

Bless this beautiful picture
...it blessed me so I'm gonna bless your day with this pic xx it's so beautiful....I'm going to go die now...okay so bye bye xx