Causing A lil Trouble

Tristan's P.O.V

I still felt very bad for Brad. I just don't know why would his ex boyfriend would do that to him.

He didn't deserve what he got at all.

I decided to call him to make sure that he was okay now.

"Hey Brad, how are you feeling now? Are you alright?"

B:"Yea, I'm alright. I'm okay I guess."

"You will get over this and I will help you. You don't deserve this. Your stupid ex boyfriend does. I will always be there for you." I told the boy over the phone.

B:"Thanks Tris, that is so sweet of you. Anyway I can't wait to hang out with you tomorrow. So I'll see you then."

"Okay, I'll see you then. Bye."

B:"Wait Tris.."

"Yea?"

B:"I love you...your a great friend."

I smiled.

"I love you too. You are a great friend as well. I can't wait for tomorrow. Bye."

B:"Bye..."

And with that, I smiled and I hanged up.

Perfect timing because I was infront of Levi's house so we can hang out today, So I knocked on his door.

Just a few seconds later, the curly brown haired boy opened the door with a smirk on his face.

"Hey babe." Levi said while leaning in to kiss me on the lips.

"Come on in" he said motioning me to enter when we were done kissing.

I entered his house. I turned to him and asked him, "So, what you wanna do?"

"Netflix and Cuddle?" Levi said while smirking.

"Sure, I really want to see "Fuller House", I haven't watched it yet" I gave him a smile.

"Fuller House, it is."

Then we sat on the couch cuddled with blankets and popcorn.

*Time Skip to a couple of minutes*

Levi and I were cuddled on the couch, watching away but then my thoughts drifted to Brad.

I can't stop thinking about how can his ex boyfriend hurt him like that.

Nobody deserves that.

Then my thoughts got taken away when Levi put his hand on my thigh.

I looked at his hand where it was resting and then looked into his eyes.

He looked into my eyes, then pressed his lips against mine. I responded quickly by kissing back.

Then I felt his tongue licking my lips asking for entrance, I tried to not let him in but I just opened my mouth to let my tongue be brush against his own.

He then got on top of me and I felt his hands riding up on my chest underneath my shirt, feeling his cold hands on my chest.

He went on to my neck and biting it hard to form a bruising.