Fun Time

Brad's P.O.V

Tristan and I are one mile away already to our destination, which is going to be a suprise for him.

I have this whole day planned out for us, which I hope Tristan likes.

This day is just simply a way to thank for always being there for and helping me through this tough time.

He's been so sweet through it all.

Even though it's about him and I have to carry it around while seeing him wrapped around Levi's little finger, sucking his face off.

I hate it.

But that will not stop me from getting close to him.

Nothing will. I love him.

"Sooo, how far long are away from this "magical place" you don't want to tell me about?" Tristan said with quoting the words "magical place" and obvious annoyance in his voice.

"Patience Trissy, my dear friend. You shall see." I calmly said while ruffling his hair.

"Heeey, you shall not touch my hair and shall not call me Trissy!" the boy next to me whined like a little kid while fixing his perfectly quiffed hair.

He's so cute.

"Your cute when you act like a little kid you know that?" I admire the boy sitting beside me.

"Pfft, I'm not cute."

"Whatever you say." I gave a little smirk to him.

"Aren't you supposed to keep your little brown eyes on the road?" he pointed towards the view infront of me.

I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"We are here anyways, so all we have to do is have fun." I then got out of the car.

"What do you mean by have fun?" he is asking while walking beside me.

"This..." I looked infront of me which caused him to look in that direction as well.

He just stood there in awe, I could just see a little sparkle in his eyes. It made me so happy to see him like that.

I miss that sparkle in his eyes...I miss him.

"Are you serious!?...A carnival!?" the boy said in awe while taking in his surroundings.

He was just standing there with a big grin on his face.

"Yeah" I put hand through my curls.

"What are you doing just standing there!? C'mon let's have fun!" said an excited Tristan tugging on my arm.

"Look who is acting like a little kid now?" I told him.

"Shutup" Tristan lightly punched me.

I looked into his beautiful ocean blue eyes.

"Can you stop staring at me? let's go have some fun"

The tall blonde just walked away from me, heading towards a game booth.

"Hey! Wait for me!" I ran up to catch up to him.

"Your slow like a turtle, next time try to hurry up and not stare at me then." Tristan had his arms folded against his chest.

"Is lil Trissy mad?" I made a pouty face at him.

All of the sudden, I felt a splash of cold water hit my face.

I then see the blonde boy holding a water gun from the booth.

"Now I'm not" he said while giggling.

"Your gonna get it!" I warned him.

"Yea, yea, I'm so scared!" he had both hands on his face to show he had a "scared" look on his face.

"You better run!" I had a evil grin on my face.

"Gotta go!" before I knew it, the taller boy was off like lightning.

"Get back here, Tristan Oliver Vance Evans!" I was then off chasing the older boy.

"Um how about no!?" Tristan was still running.

Just then, I finally caught up to him and grabbed both his arms and pinned him to the ground.

I then got on top of him so he wouldn't escape.

"Can you like get off me!? That would be great!" said the boy underneath me trying to squirm his way out of my grip.

"Never!" I smiled at him.

"Okay then, fine! You leave me no choice!" Tristan pushed me off of him and some how he got on top of me.

Not that I'm complaining.

"This is what happens when you don't listen to me!" he shockingly raised his voice.

"Woah! Calm down Mr. Grumpy Pants!" I put my hands up in surrender.

"I am calm!" he yelled again.

"You know what you need? A ride on the ferris wheel!" I cheerily said.

Tristan's P.O.V

Ferris Wheel? No thank you!

"Hell no!" I tesstified.

"C'mon it will be fun! Don't be such a wuss." the overly pushy boy said while yanking my arm towards one of the seats of the ferris wheel.

"Don't worry Tris, just breathe" the younger boy sent me a little smile.

What is with him smiling at me all the time? He has a problem! Why can't he understand I'm taking.

Once the ferris wheel starts, I start to panic but I just breathe in and out.

When we get to the top, that's when I get really scared.

"Don't worry Tris, I'm here" Brad took my hand into his.

What the fuck does he think he's doing!?

"Um, thanks." is all I could say.

"No problem."

When we reached the bottom, I was glad the ride was over.

"We should get going." the curly haired boy said letting go of my hand.

"Okay, let's go then."

Then we were off to the band house.

~
Remember that time when I haven't updated in a billion years?

I am so sorry guys, but I'll try to update double for u guys cuz u have been so patient with all of this.

It's just I have been 15 Bday planning and procrastination gets the best of me!

But anyway I hope u enjoyed this chapter xx ♡ Tristan's being a lil mean to Brad now...oh god. But I hope this still gave u the feels.

Comment and vote ;) Love you all.

And our lil bear is officially 21...can you hear me sobbing? :'( Happy Birthday Brad, Love you.