All Part Of The Plan

Brad's P.O.V

(Next Day)

I'm going to take Tristan out for ice cream today to thank him for everything he is doing to help me.

I don't give a fuck of what Levi says. I am going to spend time with him whether he likes it or not.

Once I got dressed and fixed my hair. I went to go down the stairs to go look for Tristan but I see him in the living room on the couch.

Making out with Levi. The image just makes me want to barf in my own mouth.

I went by them and I couldn't take this sickening image any longer.

I cleared my throat to make them stop. Then they both looked up at me.

"Morning Brad, sleep well?" Tristan asked me with a very chirpy tone in his voice.

"I guess you could say that, I bet you did too...with Levi." I said averting my eyes to the boy who is on Tristan's lap.

"I sure did" Tristan then kissed his cheek.

Please kill me.

"So what's up?" he asked me.

"Um, I was just wondering if you would like to go eat some ice cream with me?" I asked with total confidence.

I can tell that Levi is shooting the death glare at me but I couldn't give a shit.

"Um sure, if that is okay with you babe?" the blonde asked his boyfriend.

"Why wouldn't that be okay with me? Of course you can, have fun. I'll just hang over at Nate's." Levi said.

That lil slut.

"Okay I'll just go change then." Tristan was about to get up but I stopped him.

"You don't have to go change, what your wearing looks good." I said with a smile. I seriously don't want to be left alone with him.

"Okay, let's go then."

"Wait." Levi said while pulling Tristan in for a long and passionate kiss.

Tristan kissing back. I don't know if I should cry or barf. Kill me now.

"I'll miss you" Levi finally said after letting Tristan finally breathe.

Wow, he is such a little liar.

"I'll miss you too" Tristan smirked at him.

With that we went out the door, heading to go get ice cream.

I don't care what Levi says or does.

~
Levi's P.O.V

I figured that little BradweeBear wasn't going to listen to me so it's time to continue with my plan and take matters into my own hands.

It's all part of the plan.

*
What do you think is Levi's plan? Do you think it will work? Are you proud of Brad? I know I am :) But will everything go downhill with Tradley's friendship? Find out on the next chapter xx Love u all and have a good day ;) see u in the next chapter :D