Plan In The Works

*Later That Day*

Brad's P.O.V

I decided that I want to be doing this suprise for Tris now because it's night already so it would create the perfect setting and mood.

I told James to go set everything up and that I would go home, get ready and help him a little setting up the things.

Con and I are currently in the living room right now discussing my plan while Tris is still in his room.

The poor guy hasn't left his room since I said those harsh words to him.

I caused this again.

No, please don't think negative now. Stop it!

I shake my head to get those thoughts away from my mind, but it was obvious because Connor noticed.

"Are you okay there Brad?" my friend looked at me with concern.

"Yea, don't worry. Just a dark thought I had but I took it out of my head. Trust me I'm okay." I gave him a reassuring smile to not make him think I am not okay.

I am okay.

Well I will be more if Tristan forgives me.

"Okay then , just making sure. But James should almost be done with everything so why don't you start heading over there so you can get dress and help him out." Condor told me.

"Okay." I began my way to the door but not until I turned around to say this one thing.

"Wait, what if he doesn't want to leave his room? Then what?" I say beginning to worry.

"Don't you worry Brad Bear, I got this." he said like he got this all under control.

Do you Condor?, do you really?

"Oh god, okay then. I'm trusting you." I tell the boy who looks like he's starting to get annoyed by the looks of it.

"Oh my God, everything will turn out just fine! Just go!" a impatient Connor pushes me towards the door.

I open the door making my way out of the Band House to go to my actual house so I could tell my mom of this little plan.

I close the door and sigh. "I hope this works." I whisper to myself before heading to my car, making my way to my house.

~
Connor's P.O.V

Once Brad left, I rushed upstairs to Tristan's room in hopes of getting him out of bed.

I opened the door just to see how I would've guessed, Tristan faced down being wrapped around in his blanket like a burrito.

"Get up!, we are going out." I say that with as much excitement as I possibly can.

The only response I get from that is a grumble and a Tristan who pulls the blanket over his head.

Really Tris? Ugh, this is going to be harder than I thought.

"I guess you want to do this the hard way then." I didn't hesitate to grab a pillow from the bed and start hitting Tristan with it.

All I got out from him is an "ow."

Ugh this guy.

"Fine, be that way. You leave me no choice." I grabbed the boy by the feet and pulled...dragged him out of bed.

Resulting, in Tris plopping on the cold wooden floor.

"I told you, you left me no choice." I smirked at the sight of my friend being on the floor.

Grunting, he got up from the floor and looked at me with what appears to be anger.

"I just want to be alone! Why is that so hard for people to understand!?" he raised his voice at me.

"Tris you need to get out. Brad may of not forgiven you but you need to move past it. I mean c'mon. Your hair is a mess, you look like you been crying for ages and haven't had any sleep, you look like you haven't eaten in a long time, also I'm sorry but to mention you stink!" I scrunch up my nose in disgust.

"Well you try dealing with the feeling of messing up your chance with the person you love. How would you feel?"

I didn't say anything.

Instead I just changed the subject.

"C'mon get dressed. We are still going out." I politely said in hopes he would budge.

"Not happening."

"Pweasse!?" I did the puppy dog face hoping that would work.

"Ughh!, fine!" he gave in.

Yayy! Success!

"Yayy! Okay, go get dressed but put something really nice on. But first take a shower and brush your teeth because you reek!" I demanded giving my tall friend his bath towel.

"Okay mom!" the boy shouted while making his way to the shower.

The plan is working.

*
Okay so I decided to do a separate chapter of the suprise/date cuz I thought it would be better and it makes the book more longer ;) yay!

And what do you think the suprise still is? We shall see x

Thanks to the magic of Connor, tris is going! Thank you Con! :D

But anyway I thought I would update today cuz I didn't want you guys waiting til Friday so here you go ♡ but I'll still update Friday :)

Today is sophie's birthday!!! OMYGOD! Happy Birthday to my queen x♡ Love you Sophie! (Even tho ur obvi not reading this :'( )

Still guys, I hope you liked this chapter xx Vote and comment if you liked it! And officially officially one more chapter then the epilogue! :'( <\3 Byeee!  Loveeee youuuu!