He Hurt Me

Brad's P.O.V  (yayyyy!)

I'm awake.

I'm awake and right now I'm about to enter the Band house with James and Connor.

I actually don't know why I'm still alive, it would've been better if I just died.

Better for everyone, especially Tristan.

He probably would be feeling happy if I died...happy with Levi.

Yes he would of been happy, but you wokeup and your alive.

But at the same time, I don't want to imagine the sadness I would of cause James and Connor.

Like you would cause them sadness. They wouldn't miss you.

That's not true, Tristan wouldn't but they would of.

You know what, fuck Tristan. I don't need him. Atleast I have two friends who do love me.

He never loved me the way I loved him.

You still love him though don't you?

I do.

That's why your an idiot for actually loving someone who you know won't love you anymore.

Suddenly, I was being wrapped around but more like squished by two pair of arms.

It was James and Connor.

"We missed you so much." Con then said.

"We are so glad your okay. Don't you ever scare the living shit out of us again!" Jems added.

I didn't know what to say. I couldn't think of anything to say. Especially that I was being squished to death by the two boys.

Do they know I need to breath?

"Guys...your squishing me...can't breath." I managed to drag out.

"Oh sorry, our bad!" my older and younger took that as a sign to let me.

"That's okay. Don't worry about it. I'm okay." I gave them a small smile.

I actually was okay with it though. It felt nice that I got a hug. I felt loved. I feel like I haven't felt that feeling in a long time.

I missed that feeling.

"Brad?" I heard someone say my name.

I turned around.

It was Tristan.

How long has he been standing there?

His eyes met mine. He looked different.

He looked like he hasn't slept or eaten in days. His hair is a mess and he looked so pale...more than usual.

"Hey." I simply said with no expression in my voice. 

I just kept looking at Tris with a cold expression.

Like stagging daggers into his eyes but I didn't care.

Can't he understand he hurt me?

"How are you? Are you feeling okay?" the blonde boy asked.

How could I be okay, if you hurted me?

"I'm okay. I was feeling good because my two bestfriends hugged me and made me happy, but not until you showed up." I coldly said looking at the boy standing infront of me.

He looked like he was about to cry but that's how he made me feel like so I didn't care.

"You know. The guy who called me pathetic. Who said that he would never love me and nobody will. The guy who made me try and kill myself." I stared straight into his eyes saying all of that.

"Brad!" I heard James raise his voice.

I ignored him and rolled my eyes.

"Brad-d I-I'm So Sorry." the boy stuttered out with a shaky voice.

I could see the tears in his eyes.

"Sorry isn't going to cut it. It's not enough." I spoke bitterly at him.

"Like you made feel like I wasn't enough."

" I-I didn't-t mean to." he had a squeaky voice now.

I took a step towards him and looked right at him.

"But you did." I had the courage to say to him.

Before I knew it, he turned around and ran up the stairs.

That felt good.

But you hurt him.

So what? He hurt me.

*
Soooo, I haven't updated in like 2 or 3 weeks. Well like I said highschool being a bitch guys.

I am required to get help on my classes but my "helper" is like "do it yourself." And some other stuff. I cried on literally the 3rd day.

I haven't made any friends but I have my friends from my old school and that's all I need x ♡

I have a 3 paragraph paper due Monday for physics...help me.

Also I turned 15 on Monday! I bought my Teavana tea and a pretzel :) #yum But I had to go to school surround myself with strangers...great.

Butttt, my 15 Bday party was the best and the bomb! I had so much fun! So beautiful decor made by my aunt ♡ I got to see my friends #fam :D

My sister made a beautiful fucking slideshow of videos of me when I was a baby and she made me cry! :') ♡ {thanks liz for making me cry}

I danced with my dad x So here's a pic of me...just to show u guys even tho I'm ugly af:

But anyway guys I'm sorry again, I decided to update every Friday, Saturday or Sunday now x Cuz highschool be beating my butt. 1 more chapter and an epilogue and it's the end... *tears* SHOW SOME LOVE ON MY JONNOR FIC I POSTED cuz I would really appreciate it ♡☆ Anywayyy, I hope you liked this chapter xx Vote and comment if you liked it ♡  Love you all! Byeee! xx