I'm An Idiot

Tristan's P.O.V

Here I am. Outside of Levi's house.

I really needed to get away from Brad and coming to Levi's was the way to do it.

I need him right now. Physically and emotionally really.

Pulling his doormat, I grabbed the extra key Levi told me about for every time I want to come over.

I slide the key into the hole and opened the door.

Entering the house, it looked empty.

I guess Levi's parents and brother are out.

Which means Nate and him are probably in his room playing video games.

Walking towards the pathway to my boyfriend's room, I called out his name.

"Levi?" I called while coming in to view with the door to his room.

Which was closed.

Once I was going to knock on the door, but I heard giggling and moaning.

Without even thinking, I opened the door and what I saw made me sick.

Levi in bed with Nate. Their clothes on the floor. Them all close to eachother.

I can't believe it. I'm such an idiot.

I just stood there frozen.

They froze and stopped what they were doing once I entered the room.

"You know, I tried calling you and I texted you. Brad and I just assumed you were busy. Turns out your very busy." I coldly said trying to keep my tears from falling.

"Tris, let me explain. This is not what it looks like." he tried to ease the situation.

"Not what it looks like!? You had sex with Nate! Which means you cheated on me!" I shouted.

"Obviously." Nate said giving a harsh tone.

That was enough to send me over the edge. So I went up to the blonde and slapped him.

"Tristan!" the curly haired boy yelled in anger and astonishment.

"You know what!? I was blind to think you ever loved me! You don't! I was blind enough to believe you on what you told me about Brad! I was blind enough to believe you and not him! And thanks to you, he probably hates me!" I cried out with tears flowing down my face.

"Booho. whatever like I care. I was actually trying to take you away from Brad but now I realize I don't know why I did that and that I don't love you. I have Nate." Levi proudly stated.

"My job is done. All I ever wanted is for you to love me and get Brad out of the picture."

I went over to his side now and with all the anger I had, I slapped him hard.

"Your a sick twisted bastard, you know that? You lied to me and used me. I probably lost my bestfriend because of you. Fuck you, Levi Jones. I will never forgive you for this." I say through gritted teeth while looking deep into his eyes.

I then began my journey out of his room, house and life.

I turned around to say this one last thing, "You two have a nice life." tears taking over my face.

I ran out the house quickly as possible, shutting the door.

Beginning my journey back to the band house with tears in my eyes.

*Time Skip to Walking to Band House*

How could I seriously be so blind?

Brad was right all along.