Promise Me

*Next Day*
Tristan's P.O.V

James and Connor told me what happened yesterday with Brad.

It knew there was more they didn't tell me but I just chose to wipe it off.

So it was my turn to talk to Brad and see what's wrong.

Like I said I don't remember him that much but I still want to help him.

So I went up to his room and knocked on his door,soon he answered the door.

"Hey, what's up?" he asked with a little smile on his face.

"Can we talk?" I asked him.

"Sure" he then give me a smile and motioned me to sit on his bed.

"So what's up?" he asked while sitting down besides me.

I took a deep breath. How is a person gonna tell his friend is hurting himself.

"I know your selfharming Brad." I then told him while looking at him.

"What are you talking about?" he asked like he didn't know what I was talking about.

"Brad don't act like you don't know, please don't play dumb. Are you selfharming?"

"...yes...I am...selfharming." he then looked down at his arms.

I then grabbed his arm and pulled up the sleeve only to see multiple cuts on Brad's arm.

"Brad...why?" I asked with a hurt look on my face.

"It helps me...I been depressed for a while...this helps me through the pain." he simply replied.

I know there is something he is not telling me but I don't want to force him to tell me or argue with him.

"Brad promise that no matter how depressed you get, you won't selfharm. I know it's hard and I don't remember you that well but I want to help you. Promise me." I literally said that straight to his face.

I holded out my pinky for him to take.

Brad's P.O.V

He holded out his pinky for me to take. I had to promise him that I won't selfharm, it's going to be hard but I love him so much. I would do anything for him.

I took a hold of his pinky and intertwined it with mine.

I promise.

*
Another update yaass xx I actually liked how this chapter turned out actually :) Everything going great now but will it still that way? We shall see ;) Happy 2 Years of "Meet The Vamps"!!! I'm so proud of my boys! *SOBS* LOVE you guys and I hope u liked this chapter :D see u in the next xx