Paralyzed Without You

Tristan's P.O.V

I did what I have been told.

I have taken a shower, and I must say it felt good feeling the nice hot water running all over my body. Also smelling the beautiful scented soap I scrubbed my skinny figure with.

I brushed my hair and put my hand through it. It was actually quite difficult to get the usual quiff my hair has because it was all in knots.

Also, yes I brushed my teeth and Connor was right my breath did reek.

Lastly, is what I'm going to wear and I really need to ask Con because I don't fucking know where the hell we are even going.

I stepped out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my waist and there was Connor sitting on my bed.

Waiting for me.

"Well it took you long enough. You took to long!" my little friend complained like a little child.

" Well I'm sorry. I was trying to get rid of the stench I had because someone told me and I quote, that I reek." I did a sassy remark to the boy who was complaining.

"Plus I don't even fucking know where we are going, but I assume it's somewhere important or special if I have to dress nice for it."

"Oh trust me, it is." Con is giving me a creepy smile now and nodding his head.

This guy is a weirdo...still how is he my friend?

But you gotta love him at some points although.

Yea, yea I do love him.

"Then help me!" I yelled at the boy.

"What's the magic word?"

He's such a little kid.

"Help me pleasee?" I dragged out the last part.

"There you go, thank you. Now was that so hard?" Without even answering the boy, I just sent him a glare.

"Don't get your underwear in a bunch, okay? I'm helping you. Geez!"

Thank god.

*Time Skip*

After me struggling to find something wear, I finally found something!

Also all this time I spent finding something, Con barely tells me that I have to wear a suit to this "special event!"

Aye this boy.

Although, I decided on a white button up shirt with a black blazer and just some nice shoes to go with it.

When finally being ready, Connor as well had been all dressed up in a suit.

"Are you all set?" Con had the most stupidest grin on his face.

What is he up to!?

I nodded in response and we made our way to the living room and out the door.

To where ever the hell he is taking me.

*Time Skip To On The Way To Destination*

"Connn, can you tell me where we are going now!?" I said whining because I was getting inpatient now.

"You will see when we get there. Plus, we are almost there so quit complaining Trissy." my lil Scottish friend said while ruffling my hair.

Trissy. He ruffled my hair. Just like how Brad did when he took me to the carnival.