Wake Up Brad!

Connor's P.O.V

James and I just got back home from our date.

When we both got out of the car, I noticed Brad's car parked in the driveway.

Brad and Tristan must gotten back from the carnival.

I wonder how everything went.

"Thanks for the date, I had a great time." I told the taller boy while a light blush creeps on my face.

"Anything for you." James leaned down connecting our lips together.

I smiled into the kiss and leaned against the door, trying to open the door.

Successfully, I open the door causing the older boy to push me inside the living room without breaking the kiss.

I pull away making James groan in a childish way.

"Don't stop!" he said planting his lips back onto mine.

I then pulled away again.

"I don't want to risk getting caught by Brad and Tristan." I said.

"Brad!? Tris!?" James yelled, calling the boys names.

Silence.

"You see.They are not here and if they are, then they would probably be upstairs having fun. That means if they are upstairs having fun, then they would want us to have fun of our own." he pulled me by the waist.

"Don't you think?" the boy questioned l biting his lips, going to connect our lips again.

This time I kissed back, smiling into the kiss.

Then I felt his hands on the hem of my shirt, tugging on it.

I volunteering, helped him with taking it off myself and throwing it on the floor.

With my shirt being off, I took the liberty of taking James shirt as well.

"Beautiful" the boy standing before me said looking me up and down.

"Shutup" I planted my lips to his, kissing passionately.

He pushed me on the couch, meaning I was laying down.

Then, he got on top of me. Straddling me.

Going to my neck, he left a trail of wet kisses to my stomach.

When he was done, he went back to my neck. Sucking on it hard.

I moan a little bit and moan his name as well.

I close my eyes.

I was in paradise.

-Thud.

Hearing that noise caused me to open my eyes.

"Uh, James?"

"Mmm?" he questioned while still having his mouth against my skin giving me a hickey.

"Did you hear that?" I curiously asked the boy giving me a hickey.

"Um, no." the brown haired boy was going to reattach our lips but I stopped him.

I wanted to get up, so James took that as a sign to get off of me.

Him and I then put back our shirts on.

"Seriously, I heard something." I pointed out standing up.

"Babe, like I said. Brad and Tris are probably upstairs doing stuff or having fun." my boyfriend tried to calmly address.

"I'll believe it when I see it." I then go up stairs leaving James trailing behind.

"Brad!? Tris!?" I called out.

Nothing.

"Try Brad's room." he said next to me.

I nodded in response.

Standing outside Brad's room, I let out a breathe I didn't know I was holding.

Opening the door, I see what appears to be a picnic set up.

Both walking in, we hear a crunching sound at the bottom of our feet.

We looked down.

It was broken glass.

Why is there broken glass?

"Connor, I'm already not starting to like this. Where's Brad and Tris though?"

"Me neither. Let me try calling Brad." I dialled his number.

One ring.
Two rings.

All of the sudden, I hear faint music coming from the bathroom.

"That's Brad's ringtone." James said looking worried at me.

Please God no.

"Brad!?" I yelled out going towards the door.

No answer.

"James! Open up this fucking door now!" I said really starting to get worried and scared now.

"How!?"

"With your fucking foot!" I began freaking out.

"Okay?..." he took a step back, then connected his foot with the door causing it to fly open.

It being open now, James and I enter the bathroom.

We couldn't believe our eyes.

Brad. Lying on the floor. Lifeless. Blood on his arm...cuts. Pill bottle in his hand...pills everywhere.

"What the fuck!? Brad! No,no,no!God please no! Brad wake up!" I cry out letting tears violently go down my face.

"Brad! Why!? You were doing so good! Please don't leave us! Just fucking wakeup!" I shake my bestfriend hoping he would wakeup.

I look up to see James in tears, sobbing on the phone.

Probably calling the ambulance.

He put it on speaker, waiting for an answer.

"999, what's your emergency?"

"My friend tried killing himself! He-e is ly-ying on t-the floor lifeless! He cutted himself and downed pills!" he said in between sobs.

"May you state your address?"

"4745 S. Weston!"

"We will be there as soon as possible."

"Th-hank yo-ou, Please make it quick!" he cried out and hung up.

"Everything will be okay Brad, just wake up!" I sobbed holding my lifeless bestfriend next to me.

He needs to wake up. He has too.

~
You guys probably still hate me but it will be okay tho, so don't worry. I promise ♡

Yep Jonnor found Brad...omygod.

I was gonna put a Tris POV in here but I'll save that for next chapter xx so maybe 2marrow ;)

And happy #4YearsofTheVamps! Wohoo! OMYGOD...my babies...they come so far!...I'm just gonna go cry in the corner...

But anyway, I hope you liked this short chapter...I'm sorry :'( Please Comment/Vote. And love you guys, even if you hate me now ♡♡
Byeee