Stay Away From Him

Brad's P.O.V

When I finally arrived at the park, I saw no one there.

"Nice for you to show up, I guess you got my text." I heard a voice say behind me.

It was Levi. Just great.

"What do you want Levi?" I asked in annoying voice while I turned around.

"Nice to see you too. Also to talk to you, can't a friend talk to his other friend?" Levi said while giving me a innocent smile.

I gave him a glare.

"Can you cut the crap and tell me what the hell do you want?" I said really getting annoyed now.

"Fine, stay away from Tristan!" the curly haired boy said.

"What?" I asked him furrowing my eyebrows at him.

"You heard me, Tristan is mine so I suggest you back off before you get your feelings hurt." he the told me.

"Says the guy who is fucking Nate!" I yelled at him because he is just so unbelievable.

"Nate is hot, I mean have you seen his ass?"

"I don't want to and no I am not going to stay away from Tristan! He deserves better than you!" It felt good to say that.

Suddenly I felt a hard and sharp sting across my face.

Levi slapped me. That fucking asshole.

I held my cheek with my hand.

"Tristan will never remember what you had with him, he will never love you, and I suggest you stay away from him if you know what's good for you." he told me straight to my face.

Then he left.

~
When I am infront of the house I couldn't help but notice my cheek still hurts and that there was a handprint on my face.

That bitch.

Once I enter the house, I noticed that Tristan was on the couch and so was Connor and James cuddling watching a movie.

They then all turned to look at me.

Crap.

"What the hell happened to you!?" James yelled. James needs to work on his yelling. Seriously.

"It's nothing guys, don't worry about it." I told the boys.

"Nothing!, how can it be nothing!?" James kept yelling.

"Shhh babe, voice level." Connor then said thankfully.

"Brad, what happened?" Tristan asked then.

"It's nothing, can we please drop the subject?" I asked hopefully they would drop it.

"Fine, but I'm not watching this movie alone. Can you watch it with me?" Tristan smiled at me.

"Sure, I loved to." I smiled back.

"Yay!" Tristan squealed.

He is so darn cute.

Next thing I know I am sitting next to Tristan sharing a blanket with him.

I miss being like this with him. I wish we can be like this always. But like Levi said, he won't remember what we had.

But there is one thing I do know. I won't stay away from him. Levi can't control me and who I love.

*
OMYGOD another update! Yayy! Double update? I just thought I needed 2 xx Levi being a lil bitch isn't he? Everything going good with tradley still but will it stay that way? ;) Hope you guys like this double chapter and plz comment/vote xx Love u all so much!

* OMYGOD another update! Yayy! Double update? I just thought I needed 2 xx Levi being a lil bitch isn't he? Everything going good with tradley still but will it stay that way? ;) Hope you guys like this double chapter and plz comment/vote xx Love ...

The height difference is just to cute! Kill me now. 😢💗

Brad grabbing the booty and trying to pull down his pants. The tradley feels r real guys! 😭❤