Your Mine and Only Mine

Tristan's P.O.V (A/N:Cringey moments of Tris and Levi)

*Morning*

I open my eyes to see me being in Levi's arms.

I wish I could stay in this position forever.

Then I remember I have to meet up with Brad today so we can hang out today.

I don't even want to be near him anymore considering what I found out yesterday, thanks to Levi.

Although I sat up and was about to get out of the bed to put on my shoes. Not until I heard a little voice say, "Don't go. Please stay."

I turned around to see Levi grabbing my arm with those big beautiful brown orbs looking into my eyes.

He then pulled me towards him so I would lay down on my side to face him.

"I have to. I hang out with Brad today. I don't want to go, trust me but I can't just bail on him" I told the boy laying next to me.

"Thanks for telling me about him though. Atleast I know the truth now." I said while intertwining our hands together and kissing him on the nose.

That caused him to crinkle his face, which I thought it was adorable.

I couldn't help but giggle.

"What?" He smiled at me.

"Nothing, it's just your so adorable." I kissed his cheek.

"Your the adorable one here." He then kissed my cheek.

I gave him a little smile while looking at him.

"I am lucky enough to have someone as great as you." I told him while caressing his cheek.

"I love you, Levi."

"I love you too, Tristan" he looked at my eyes then my lips.

We then connected our lips together moving them in sync with eachother and we couldn't care less about our morning breathe. We just want to enjoy this moment.

I was very much enjoying it when realized I still have to go to meet up with Brad for god knows what.

"Um...Levi...I...really...have...to... go", I tell my boyfriend in between kisses.

"Please don't go." he stopped kissing me and gave me a pleading look.

"I need to go" I gave him an apologetic look and was gonna get off the bed.

Not until he stopped me again.

"I need you though." he whispered in my ear while sliding his hand down my chest to my pants meaning my dick.

He then started to palm it through my pants very slowly.

I looked down to where his hand was to see that I was already hard.

Then I looked right back at him, deep into his eyes. I could tell they had a look of desire in them.

To his eyes, I looked down at his lips while biting my own because I just wanted to feel the taste of his lips on mine already.

Levi instantly planted his lips on mine. I then licked his lips with my tonue. It didn't take long for him to open his mouth for my tongue to invade his own.

Our tongues were massaging against eachother and it felt good.

I took out my tongue to get on top of him.

"Remember, I'm all yours and your all mine." I whispered in his ear.

I reconnected our lips together and took of my shirt. (AN:Tristan shirtless is daddy af again may I say)