Your Like My Sunshine

Tristan's P.O.V

"Ughhh!" I groaned in annoyance.

"Why won't he answer!?" I asked in frustration.

I have called Levi for the sixth time and he won't answer!

I called once more but it went to voice mail.

"Hey its Levi, I'm probably busy right now so leave a message after the beep. Beeep..." then the voice mail ended.

I hung up without even leaving a message.

"He's probably busy." Brad pointed out.

"He's with Nate..." I stated.

"He's probably busy with Nate" the curly haired boy said while driving.

"Doing what!?" I asked impatiently.

"I dont know...stuff." he mumbled.

"What kind of stuff?" I curiously asked.

He just stayed quiet.

I sighed and slouched in the car seat.

"I'll just text him." I told the boy sitting next to me.

"Then text him!" Brad raised his voice which suprised me.

What the fuck is his problem? Maybe he's jealous, but I really don't care.

"Woah, what's your problem!?" I raised my voice back at him.

He let out a little sigh.

"Look, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell at you." the curly haired boy took my hand into his.

He looked at me.

Can this boy stop grabbing my hand like I'm his or we are together!?

"Its okay. Don't worry. But can you let go of my hand?" I gave him a fake little smile.

"Oh right. Sorry" he let go of my hand but I can see his cheeks turning a light shade of pink.

He's so clueless.

"I just wished he would answer." I had sadness in my voice.

"Then that's on him. If I were him I would answer straight away...I would want to hear your voice." he looked at me.

"Thanks, that's sweet." I curled my lips into a "smile".

"I meant that."

"Uh, I'm just gonna send that message to Levi." I quickly changed the subject.

Can he stop flirting with me!? Ughh!
...
Text To Nate:
Hey bby, I miss you. I'm not having fun, Brad is trying to flirt with me. I can't take it. Help me. Love you xx text me.
...

A couple minutes passed and he still hasn't replied.

"Why hasn't he replied?...I give up." I put down my phone and put it to the side.

"Good, because we are already at the house." Brad then stopped and parked the car.

"Wait, what?" I looked up to see the band house infront of my eyes.

"When did we get here? That was fast." I got out of the car with Brad following me.

"Well, if you weren't on your phone texting Levi...you would know." the boy had a sassy tone is his voice.