He Doesn't Love Me Anymore

Tristan's P.O.V

I need to know what's wrong with him.

I went to the bathroom knowing that is where Brad would be.

When I tried opening the door, I couldn't because it was locked but I could hear Brad crying though.

I hope he didn't do what I think he did.

I knocked on the door.

"Hey Brad please open up. Are you okay?" I asked the boy on the other side of the door.

"Yea I'm super Tris, don't worry." I heard the boy say while hearing little sniffles and hear his voice cracking.

"Then it would be good if you would open the door." I let out a little chuckle.

I waited a little while until he finally opened the door.

When I looked at him, his eyes were bloodshot and saw tear stains on his cheeks.

It hurts to actually know that your friend is going through this much pain.

When Brad was about to leave the bathroom, I stopped him.

"Sit please." I said while looking into his eyes.

Brad just sat on the floor. I then sat next to him.

"If you are wondering, no I didn't do harm to myself." the curly haired boy showed me his arms.

"That's not what I want to know." I told him.

He then looked at me with a confuse face.

"Brad, why did you cry while singing that song? and I need to know this...is there another reason you started selfharming?"

"It's nothing don't worry about it." Brad just said it like it was nothing.

"Brad, please...tell me." I looked deeply into his brown teary eyes.

"I can't." Brad started to let tears flow down his face.

"Why can't you?"

"You know hard it is to know you let the love of your life slip through your fingers? To find out they found someone else? To know they will never love you again!?" Brad just started to sob.

I just gave him a confused face.

"My boyf-friend and I-I b-broke u-up a-and he f-found s-someo-one else. It was a-all my f-fault. It still is." the sad boy said stuttering from crying.

"It's all my fault that he found someone new because maybe I wasn't enough!Maybe I didn't give him all my love! That is why I cried during that song because it was about me and him!" tears running down Brad's cheeks furiously now.

"He broke me! It is his fault too! After 5 months of us not being a couple anymore he already started to date a guy! he doesn't love or care about me anymore!...HE CAUSED THIS!" the crying fragile boy lifted up his sleeve to show his scars.

Then he just cried into my chest as I felt my shirt getting wet of tears, I didn't care though. I just let him cry.

He didn't deserve this.

~
Brad's P.O.V

I cried into Tristan's shirt to just all my pain out.

If only he knew it was him, but I love him to much and like I said I can't risk losing him.

*
A/N: So, Brad finally told Tris. If only he knew it was about him..will he tho one day?...we shall see.

Also I'm sorry this chapter is short but I liked how it turned out tho so yayy!

And I had my first graduation practice today...it was basically the seating arrangement but it still made sad tho :( <\3

But I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter, please don't cry. Love you guys xx comment, vote, and follow ;)

 Love you guys xx comment, vote, and follow ;)

Just bless my existence xx