Let Me Love You For A Thousand Years (Epilogue)

*Three Months Later*

*Brad's P.O.V* (SMUT)

It has been three months since Tristan and I patched things up.

Yes,...we are back together and I couldn't be happier.

Speaking of Tristan, him and I are currently cuddled up on his bed watching "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Pt.2" because we both enjoy that movie. 

I missed the times of when him and I cuddled. Me being wrapped around in his arms.

Now I have that again. I have the love of my life again.

This is where I am supposed to be.

You are probably wondering what happened with the shit that's named "Levi".

Turns out that he was cheating again...if you can call it that.

On Nate with Drew.

Now Nate knows how Levi made Tristan felt, even though I am sure he liked the feeling of being used by Levi.

So he deserves it in my opinion.

I stop what I was thinking to see Tris, my boyfriend watching the movie and enjoying it.

I can't help but smile at how adorable he looks.

He catches me staring at him and gives me a little smile causing me to hide my face in his clothed chest.

"What are you so smiley about little one?" he asks me.

"You just look so cute watching the movie." I could feel my cheeks heating up a little meaning I was blushing.

"Well I second that, I think you are the adorable one here." the blonde plants a soft small kiss on my forehead.

I smile before putting my head in the crook of his neck where it originally was.

I sighed and whispered, "I love you." before focusing my attention back to the movie.

"I love you too." I heard him say then feeling him kiss my forehead again.

We just then continued to cuddle and watch the movie.

*Time Skip to End of Movie*

Once the movie was over, Tris and I continued to cuddle and I managed to see the scar that is now there due to that time I hurt him.

The time Connor told me that.

Now what I am seeing hurts me more.

He has multiple little cuts on his arm now.

How!?

Why!?

Before I could control myself, I grabbed his arm and slid up his sleeve.

"What is this!?" I raised my voice a little just looking at the blonde's arm.

"Uhh, n-nothing." he stuttered out pulling back his arm and sliding down his sleeve like he had it.

"Tris, how is that nothing!? Those are cuts! How did you get them!?"

I could tell that he was getting scared and nervous due to his face turning a shade of red, also he did a little jump at my tone of voice.

"A-a cat scratched me-e." he lied.

"Baby, why can't you just tell me the truth!?" I still had my raised tone.

He jumped again.

"That-t is the-e truth-h." he squeaked.

I sighed and held his hand to calm him down because I figured I am scaring him.