Sweet Revenge

Levi's P.O.V (Oooh that's new)

Tristan has been spending so much time with Brad and it needs to stop!

Tristan is mine and Brad needs to back off!

Tristan and I were having a great time cuddling but then he said he had to go out to eat with Brad.

I know that I have been doing the "wrong" thing of cheating on Tristan but I can't help it.

Have you seen Nate's ass?

Anyway I have a plan to make Tristan hate Brad and leave him.

It's sweet revenge for Brad trying to steal Tristan away from me.

And it will work.

~
Brad's P.O.V

I'm having lunch with Tristan and I'm having a great time than I had in a while.

I miss spending time with Tristan. I miss his laugh, smile, ect. Now I'm sitting here having lunch with him.

I miss his laugh. I can't stop staring at him.

A voice pulled me away from my trance.

"Braaad?" Tristan waved a hand over my face. I then snapped out of my trance.

Brad stop it! Stop staring!

"I'm sorry, did you say something?" I asked the blonde sitting infront of me.

"I said are you okay?, and our food is here so let's eat." He said with a small giggle.

"Yea I'm fine and oh okay, my bad. Yea let's eat." I tried my best to cover the blushing red on my cheeks.

~
After we finished our lunch,we started to talk for a bit.

"I am so full!, fuck I'm such a fatass." Tristan complained of him being fat but he was totally not.

"Ohhh please, your so skinny you are basically...perfect." I said admiring him but trying to not make it noticeable.

"Brad, I'm not perfect. Nobody is." Tristan said.

"I beg to differ, you have your beautiful blue eyes, your perfectly chiseled jawline, your quiffed hair, a boyfriend who loves you."

Lie.

"What do I have? No one would ever like me" I told him looking down.

"Hey, you have a great personality, and you have me. You are a great friend and person. Don't think negative of yourself like that" He said taking my hand into his.

He is holding my hand.

I looked up at his beautiful ocean blue eyes that you can get lost in for hours.

Then I looked at his plumb lips.

God, I wanna kiss him so badly.

Then my phone vibrated, taking me out of my daze.

It was from an unknown number.

Unknown: "Meet me at the park. Bring no one."

" I have to go somewhere, but I'll meet you back at the house." I told the blonde.

"Are you sure? I can come with if you want?" he gave me a small smile.

"Yea, I'm sure." I then gave him a reassuring smile.

"Okay, I will see you back at the house." Tristan then stood up.

"Yea, thanks for lunch. I had a great time." I then said.

"I did too." Tristan told me.

With that I was heading to the park.

*
What do you think will happen when Brad goes to the park? ;) The tradley feels here tho! <3 :') And guys thank you all for more than 1k views!!! Like wtf!? It really means alot to me u have no idea! I just want to thank all the ppl that like this story and who read it every time there's an update xx YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!! I LOVE U SO MUCH!!! See you in the next chapter xx