Criminal *Niall Horan*

I turned on the TV to see the news that my dad had been currently been watching

"Europe's most Wanted criminal Niall Horan escapes prison today, Not much is known on his whereabouts but we can assume he is on his way to London, if you have any information please call."
London? That's where I was.. But the odds of running in to any celebrities or people that matter is highly unlikely.

I turned off the TV not really in the mood anymore.
"Darling" my dad called from his study upstairs.
"Yeah?"
"Will you run to the store and pick up some milk for dinner"

I sighed "can you just drive there?"

"IM working, it's only a 10 minute walk"

"Finee" I said not really in the mood to argue. I pulled on some leather boots, grabbed my phone and keys and head out the front door.
        It was getting dark, the air was chilly, seeing as we were in late fall, coming up to winter. I crossed my arms keeping in warmth, using my phone flashlight to be able to see.

"What're you doing out here alone this late at night princess?" Someone whispered in my ear. I jumped and turned around to see a familiar face, quickly stepping back, I tried to run away but  he grabbed a hold of my arm pulling me closer.

        "That's not very polite princess, I'm  Hurt." my breath hitched in my throat as he grabbed hold of me pointing a gun to my temple, the cold metal barrel pushing roughly against my skin.

"Scream and I shoot."
my mouth fell agape but no sound came out. "good girl." he smiled deviously, "you're coming with me." He kept the gun to my head as he walked me to a black car, hidden beneath the shadows.

"wh-whatre you gonna do to m-me?" I muttered

"whats your name sweetheart?" he ignored my question

"w-w-wendy." I said soflty as he shoved me in the car

"Cute" he smirked shutting the door to the back as he climbed in the front. He threw the gun in to the passenger seat and started the car.

"What do you want with me" I whispered, my voice shaking.

"If I knew you were this annoying I would've thought of another plan." He muttered to himself.

"W-what plan?"

"Get the girl, kill the dad who owes me money, shoot the prime minister and bomb London, quite simple really"

"My dad doesn't owe you any money" I said getting a bit angry

"Princess how do you think you're going to school?"

"You're crazy."

He rolled his eyes before opening the glove cabinet  in front of the passenger seat and pulling out duct tape. he ripped off a piece before placing it on my mouth "much better"
I squirmed around mumbling, words being guarded by the grey tape across my lips.
"shut it, we'll be home in no time." he adjusted rear veiw mirror and looked ahead at the road
**
We arrived in front of my house and the man got out of the car. he reached in the passenger window to get the gun and walked up the drive to my house,once reaching the door he pressed his finger down on the button, causing a loud ringing to be heard from inside.  I looked through the side window by the door, where I saw my dad jogging down the steps, pushing his phone in to his pocket. Once the door was opened he eyed myself and the man holding the gun up to my head. He looked suprised, and scared. I cowered underneath the mans grip, as he held on to my arm tighter. 

"Look, Niall, I'll get you the money okay?" My dad said  backing up.

Niall Horan. Shit I wish I had paid more attention. Shit. Shit. Shit.

"You said that the last time...and the time before that...and the time before that. I've learned not to trust people." the man, Niall, lifted the gun "good-bye." he said and shot the gun. I screamed at the top of my lungs, hoping some neighbour would come out of their house and save me, or call the police, but no one came.  

Tears clouded my eyes as I kneeled over my dads body shaking him, blood began to surround us.
"Dad!" I screamed trying to get his eyes to open again.

"You're a sick bastard you know that" I said, standing up and slapping Niall, the tears  streaming down my face. "You belong in a mental institution, you have no heart what-so-ever" I continued to pound my fists on his chest trying to push him out of my house.

"Princess" he chuckled grabbing my wrists stopping me. "it's not very nice to hit people"

I glared at him "stop calling my fucking princess you sick son of a bitch, leave me alone!"

He shook his head, "sorry babe, but I still need you, and I can't trust you not to go babbling on about my plan, Ive already learned you can't keep that pretty little mouth of yours shut"

"just leave me the fuck alone." I shouted

"now princess, I can't do that." he grabbed me and flung me over his shoulder down the drive to the car.

"now, lets go home."

"No!" I screamed trying to run back to the open door my dads body laid by. "My home is right there! Let me go" I used my fists to hit his back trying to get him to let go of me.

"MUM" I yelled knowing she couldn't hear me, still being at work. "SOMEONE PLEASE HELP"

Niall took his hand and covered my mouth "shut the fuck up will you?" He said getting annoyed. I continued crying, trying to get out of his grasp, but it was no use.