Chapter 25

"Can I please have a super deluxe shake and..." My eyes scanned over the menu, seeing as I spent the time we were supposed to think about our order talking; I had to quickly decide. "...and a grilled cheese please" I said giving the waiter a big smile and handing him my menu.
"Grilled cheese?" Niall chuckled at me, closing his menu up.
I nodded still smiling "grille cheese is the best"
The waiter turned to Niall, "and you sir?"
"I'll have the #12 burger and an original shake" Niall replied handing him the menu.
"You didn't even look at the menu"
"I get the same thing everytime"
"That's boring"
"Says the girl who always makes or orders grilled cheese for lunch"
"Not always!" I protested, moving my new, beautiful pink iPhone 5 on to the table next to me so it would stop bothering me in my pocket.
"At least 3 times a week"
"Well I- uhm I- whatever"
I crossed my arms  and and fake pouted as he laughed, grabbing my hands from across the table and holding them in his. 
"Don't worry it's cute" he reassured leaning against the table so our  faces were closer, I leaned in As well, about to kiss him till 
"Here are your shakes" the waiter said, interrupting us as he set down the pink and green milk shakes in front of us.
"Thank you" I said trying to hide my irritation as I pulled the paper off the top of the straw and took a sip
"This is really good" I said to Niall, taking another big sip. He nodded take a small sip of his green shake, watching me gulp mine down. 
"It's gone" I mumbled moments later as I attempted to slurp some from the bottom.
"Yup, it is" he then too another sip of his glass, still completely full. I eyed it up and down, watching Niall take slow sips, , stirring his straw around.
"Yeah.. It's gone.. None left"
"Yeah.."
"I mean I could die of thirst.. Seeing as there isn't any left"
"There's water"
I grabbed the glass of water next to me and turned around, putting it on the table behind us where an elderly couple sat, "here's some water for you kind people"
The old woman looked at me like I was insane, but Don't bother moving it. I turned back to Niall "so I could die of thirst.. " I trailed off
He sighed, before grabbing my straw from my empty glass and placing it in his, before moving the glass to the middle of the table, and taking a sip out if his straw.
"Here princess"
"Aw Niall you shouldn't have"
"Well I didn't want my sunshine dying of thirst, did I?" 
I shook my head and leaned in, taking a sip.
"Thank you" I smiled
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
short chapter, I know, But I have something kinda big planned for the next couple of chapter :D ~Scarlett