Chapter 40

**
I paced in my room, moving from the left side to the right, my hands Locked together behind my back twiddling my thumbs as I bit on my tongue in concentration, it can't be the same Wendy Thornbury, can it?

Yeah I bet there's tons, like thirty seven or something in the world. She won't have the same blonde hair that might still be slightly brown since we dyed  it a couple years ago, who has the same -not as thick as the rest of bloody England- accent and likes to wear oversized sweatshirts and hates scary movies and loves ballet and is performing in the same ballet recital in a couple days.

Yeah it's probably not her...

Fuck it probably is. God I knew I should've kept in contact with her.

Better yet I shouldn't have let her leave.

No no no, I shouldv'e just come here with her. 

Ugh. Fuck fuck fuck. Why why why. 

I stopped pacing in front of a bare white wall closest to the bed.

"Fuck Wendy, why do I have to love you so god damn much" I yelled at myself before punching it, hearing a light cracking sound.

"Fuck" I screamed, looking down at my bloody fingers that looked oddly crooked "fuck that's not good. Fuck, fuck, fuck"

I kicked the wall with my shoe, making small dents and chips. 

I sighed "God Niall, what have you done?" 

Wendys pov

  "Okay class, we will run the dance all of class for the few days we have, I expect you all to remember the recital is on Friday." the teacher said and walked over to start the music.

  **   "Holy fuck that was the longest class in history."  Emily sighed and took a drink from her water bottle.

I laughed and unlocked our dorm room door to find Harry sitting on the couch    "Haz!" Emily ran over and jumped on him.

  "I'll be in my room." I muttered and walked into it. I grabbed the remote for the radio and pressed play, immediately hearing Nialls voice talking to me through the speakers.

I got my outfit out and started to steam it to make sure there weren't any wrinkles or anything in the fabric. (i have an outfit picture but i have no idea how to upload it)

  "Wenders! You wanna go to dinner? the whole ballet class is going since this is our last week with each other!" Emily smiled and walked into my room    "i guess..." i got up and turned off the radio. i slipped on some TOMS and walked out with her and Harry right behind me.  

  Emily slipped her converse on and we left the apartment, zipping up our coats and stuffing our hands into our pockets. Once we had stepped out in to the brisk air new york had to offer at the end of November I regretted not bringing along a beanie or gloves.

  "So where are we going to eat?" I asked Emily as the revolving door behind us came to a halt.

  "I think Claire said we were going to Keens Steakhouse"   I groaned "But thats close to Time Square and everyone's going through there to get to the airport to leave from Thanksgiving! It'll be packed!"

  "We made reservations! And I already told her you were going, you seriously need to lighten up, wendy"

  I didn't reply, deciding it would be better if I just went along with them.  

Following behind Emily and Harry who should really just admit they were a couple, I took in the surroundings.   Everything was the same as it was this morning. The Hotel Luxe, with the same fountains in front that had been turned off to avoid the water freezing and the name just above, engraved in the carved stone.  

It was mainly a hotel for business people, seeing as it probably cost a fortune to stay there and everyone who goes in and out is in a black suite, but tons of different managers stay there during this time of year so they're close by to the school and can come early to see the dancers warming up.   Hopefully one was in there right now preparing for the concert and hopefully I'd be good enough to catch him or hers' eye and they sign me.