Chapter 38

***
wendys pov
"What's the dance your doing even called?" He asked.

"We're doing a slightly more modern production of Swan lake"
He nodded, before the room fell silent 
"Do you want to see part of my routine?" I asked Liam as he sat in the bench in the practice dance studio, his back resting against the Mirror that made up the wall.

I pulled my leg off the bar, finished with the first stretch before switching feet.

He nodded "sure" 

I smiled, surprised he was actually interested in watching me dance. 

I walked over to the left corner of the room, picking up my feet more to avoid damaging the front of the shoes.

I got up in my toes, before beginning the dance routine, tip toeing over to the other side before jumping and continuing on.

**
"And that's part of it" I said to Liam who had a neutral expression on his face.

"What About the rest?" He asked, rubbing the small hairs on his chin.

"I need a guy for the rest" I stated simply, grabbing my water bottle from beside him and taking a sip, wiping beads of sweat off my forehead.

He sighed, using his arms to help him stand.

"Ok, let's do this, how does the rest of the routine go?"

"What?"

"I wanna see the rest of your routine"

"I told you I need a guy"

"And I'm standing right here" he said, motioning to himself.

"W-wait... You want to do ballet?"

"Just look at me as a prop, I don't wear tights"

I laughed, walking over to him.

"Ok, well I guess I can show you a little bit"

"No! All of it!" He protested.

"No! Wait till the show"

He huffed "fine"

I smiled and took his hands in mine

"Ok so this part is kind of slower" I explained

He nodded following my movements.

"Now you put your hands on my hips" 

He rested his hands on my waist as I stood back on my toes, turning around so my back was to him.

I leaned against him, wrapping my arm around his neck and looking up. He bent down, his hot breath tickled against the bottom of my neck

I lifted my leg up, bending 
down and removing my hand from behind him and reaching to the floor, practically doing the splits vertically, leaning against Liam. 

Before I had the chance to pull myself back up, Liam turned me around and pulled my quickly to his chest, our faces almost touching.

I gasped as his hand went to my back pulling me closer.

"That's not part of the routine" I whispered, tilting my head up to look him in the eyes.

"I know... But when you have a beautiful girl right in front of you, you can't resist kissing her"

He leaned in, kissing me lightly, a contrast to the usual, rough and hard ones.

I stood in my toes once more, getting a better leverage and crossing my feet to help me stand better, wrapping my arms around his shoulder and deepening the kiss.

This was the Liam I liked. 

Liam's pov 

I guess I could fuck her in a dance studio...that works right? people have done that before I'm sure.... not exactly the most comfortable place to be but whatever. 

wendys hands moved from around my neck to the back of my head, tangling her fingers into the short length. I moved my hands to her bum and squeezed it softly...if I did it to hard she would squeal and stop...I've tried before. 
I knew that if I was more gentle and sweet than usual she would be more cooperative, and I was done with this relationship. Wendy's hot but..not exactly my type. 

**earlier**

"yeah! and so he goes 'oh yeah plenty of times' and then zayn and Lou started laughing and said he wouldn't lay a hand on her...it's was hilarious!" todd laughed through the phone 
"then what?" I laughed with him. 
"he got up and left and zayn and Lou said that they haven't seen him all week and he won't answer any calls or anything."
"what a pussy." I breathed "he's probably been crying all week. I don't understand though! wendys hot, lemme tell ya..she's hotter than Emily." I stated. Todd knew Emily...well damn everyone knew emily...she'd probably blown the whole country...
"woah woah woah...no one is hotter than Emily." 
"Wendy is." 
"damn..." 
"yea, but she isn't like any of the other girls ni usually dates...or fucks rather, it's usually sluts and bartenders...she on the complete other side of the spectrum." I laughed as I thought of Niall trying to talk dirty to Wendy and her getting uncomfortable...like when I do it. 
*nialls pov*
"Who ever told you you could wear khaki's to the grand ballet school in New York clearly is an imbecile" Davina stated lying across my bed, propped up on her elbows.

"That's zayn for you... And Louis"

"The tall black haired quiff person that's really quiet but drunk regularly  and the kind of short light brown annoying-kind of high pitched voice one?" She questioned, flicking her head to te side to move the hair out of her face 

"That'd be them" I replied, chuckling slightly.

I Thought I had my whole outfit planned out, but apparently that's not what you wear to a recital, and it's counted 'improper'.

"So what do you wear?"

"How is that even a question?" She remarked, sliding off the white sheets and walking over to my small closet.

When Wendy and I first came to the house the room came with 2 closets, a giant walk in closet with all the space you can imagine and a smaller one, mainly for shoes.

I, wanting Wendy to have the most space she could have an be comfortable and happy, gave the big closet to her, and I stuffed myself in to the smaller one.

Though I don't really have as much clothes as she does, I have a fair amount of trainers...

And once Wendy left I just didn't want to take her space, it's like I guess when something is 'haunted' and you don't go near it.

Well I go near it.. I practically spend my days on there, spraying her perfume inside an walking in, before sitting down with James on my phone.

That doesn't sound gay, nope Niall, you're not a sissy at all...

Davina stepped in front of me, ducking under the arm I had leaned up against the door frame with.

"You wear a tux, dipshit" she joked before pulling out the pants and the jacket and handing it to me.

"Comb your hair down so you look more collected and try to attract the least attention as possible, you're sitting in the second row and you don't want your giant bouquet takin the attention away from Wendy while she's dancing."

I nodded "GOod idea"

"After the show, stay in your seat, applaud but while everyone is getting up just stand and kind of wait and look around, the giant room your in should have some pretty cool architecture so pretend to admire it while everyone 'congratulates the dancers' after the show, then when go to Wendy and swoop her away.

I nodded, running my hand through my pretty much fully brunette hair.

"That's it?"

"That's it."

"And then she'll come home and it'll be better again?"

"It'll take time, but you'll get there soon enough"

I nodded, shifting my feet from side to side.

She sighed, putting my hands on her shoulder.

"You'll be gine" she reassured "you have a month,
Just take deep breaths and cal down"

"Ok"

"Ok?" 

"Yeah, ok"

It was silent for a moment, her looking and scanning my face for anything I guess, happiness, reassurance, WO knows.

Over the past month she's been helping me, doing everything the guys- the ones that still had a lick of respect for me anyways- couldn't do.

We'd come a bit closer, closer to be Facebook friends anyway, but I hadn't really done anything to show any apprectiaton.

"Thank you"

I whispered before hugging her, burying my head in the crook of her neck, the perfume- the same as wendys- filling my nose

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry the update took so long! School stuff but I'll try to have le next chapter up by wednesday, If I finsih my essay by then and I have volleyball tryouts this weekend, it'll be up ASAP :) xx