Chapter 23

*nialls pov*

I woke up from my nightmare, breathing heavily, sweat gathering on my forehead. I unwrapped my arms from Wendy and got up, glad to see her not dead like in my dream. I walked downstairs, brushing my hands through my hair, pushing it away from my face.

I swear to god if that dream was real..

But I'd never kill Wendy.. I'm not that person, I love her. No matter what she does. So that dream could never come true.

I grabbed a glass from one of the cabinets and pushed it against the fridge door, watching as water came out, as the glass came in contact with the button. Small cubes of ice fell in before I switched it to water, the light sound of running water soothing me slightly.

There honestly isn't a thing in the world I wouldn't do for that girl. She could tell me to go jump off a bridge right now and I'd do it, I'd cut off my left hand for her.

God Niall stop, Niall Horan doesn't fall in love, he's not the type of mushy romantic guy that falls head over hills to a girl kidnapped and was supposed to kill by now.

But that's not how the plan went, did it Niall?

No. It isn't.

That's right it didn't retard, because you fell in love. Admit it you fell in love with Wendy.

But she doesn't love me back.. Ok maybe she does.. Maybe a little bit?

No.. She probably doesn't.

Well she did kiss me once, that's got to mean something, right?

No Niall because if she loved you she would've said something by now.

Wow, who wouldve thought I'd become a hopeless romance? Desperately in love with a girl I'd never have.

I could hold her at gunpoint till she agrees to marry me..

Woah woah I'd never do that, the risk of hurting her again..

Wait did I just say marry?

Talk about desperation.

Niall Horan.. You are whipped.

I finished off the glass of water and put it in the sink

"niall?! niall where are you?!" wendy screamed in terror. I ran as fast as I could up the stairs to see her in tears.

"baby whats wrong?" I pulled her onto my lap and she cuddled into my chest like a kitten.

"I thought y-you were go-gone because I ha-had a bad.." she went into another fit of tears, wetting my white tank.

"shh princess im here. calm down shh" I kissed her forehead

"I thought you were taken away again." she cried

"no princess. im here. I'll never leave you. im here." I lifted her chin to kiss me.

"I love you." she whispered and set her head under my chin.

"i- I love you too princess." I kissed her head scooted back against the head board and drifted off to sleep slowly

well that cleared that up.

*next day*

"Babe, wake up" I mumbled, shaking Wendy slightly, trying to get her up.

"Noooo go away it's only like 7am"

"Princess, it's 1:30"

She groaned before stretching her arms out, "what must you need"

"Oh I don't need anything, but I guess you don't want a phone so you can go back to sleep"

She perked up, pushing James away from her as she grabbed some clothes and ran in to the shower. I threw on a plain white shirt and dark skinny jeans with white supras and played on my own phone, waiting for her to get out.

I played temple run and other games to eventually I got bored.

"Princess it's been two hours, I'd like to get out before Christmas please"

She came out, not to long after with I long sleeved white shirt, the back falling close to mid thigh with black leggings, her makeup already done and her hair cascading down her shoulders.

"Took you long enough"

"Aye! All this takes time" she said slipping on some uggs.

"Ready?"

She nodded, slipping on a jacket and following me out the door

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sorry its so short! now that school is starting soon its going to be a bit harder to update but I promise there will be at least one a week, most likely saturday or sunday. They'll most likely be longer than these, like the length of the first chapter or something but now ive decided I should probably pay closer attention when I edit the chapters XD ~Scarlett