Chapter 8

*a month later*

after a few weeks of sitting in a house with Niall watching scary movies and getting in fights over every little thing I did, niall came up to me and said something that caught me off guard.

"hey, go to sleep early today k babe?"

"why?" I questioned

"we've got a big day tomorrow." he smirked

"wh-whats that supposed to mean?" over those past few days Niall had been hinting that he was going to do something awful and I was terrified

"Niall... What's going on tomorrow? It's a Monday, everyone's just working and going to school"

"You'll find out later princess, just go to bed?"

I gulped, but obliged not wanting to make him angry if something big was going on tomorrow.

I got in to my Pajamas and quickly went to sleep, well not really. It was more of me sitting in bed and hoping nothing to horrible would go on tomorrow. Eventually I fell asleep, sadly woken up only two hours later by Niall.

"Princess wake up, we have to go soon"

I cracked one eye open and Looked at the clock "it's only 6:30 though" I whined pulling a pillow over my head.

"IM not in the mood for this Wendy." He demanded. I could hear the sound of a gun being loaded and I quickly got up.

"I know it takes you girls a hundred hours to get ready so I woke you up beforehand.. We leave at 7" I groane and pulled on some light blue skinny jeans, vans and a shirt that said 'school sucks'

I put on some foundation to mask the bags under my eyes from lack of sleep and put on some mascara before brushing out my hair and walking down the steps.

"IM ready, 2 minutes before" I said smiling at my accomplishment.

Niall laughed "nice shirt." He said, "how ironic"

I gave him a puzzled look but he just shrugged.

"The car is loaded, lets go"

We walked out to the car, Niall grabbed his gun off the counter and we proceeded. "It's roughly an hour away, so we should be their by the time the day starts."

My nerves were sky high a the moment. Something bad was happening, all the weapons in the back, the gun odly close to Niall.. "Where are we going?"

"You'll see." He said his Grip on the wheel tightening. "Once we get there I need you to stay in the car. If any coppers come I need you to run and find me, got it?"
I gulped nodding.

"We're going to London." He said to answer my question.

Eventually after a long car ride we were there, Niall Parked In a an abandoned lot. "You should be safe here, if anything gets to horrific for you just turn away, I know how you get."

My heart felt like it was about to Drop.

I've got the lads scouting the area, so no one should come near, if they see you running they will kill you, some people aren't as nice as me"

I nodded pulling my knees up to my chest.

He smiled at me, "I'll be back before you know it."

Niall grabbed a few things from the back of the range rover before heading out. My eyes followed him as I noticed he was heading for a small building where various children and parents were walking in and out of.

Niall walked in, hiding his equipment beneath his jacket. He stepped out of his car and sat on the front to get a better view of what he was doing, still greatly confused. He walked in smirking at the few children who seemed to cower back and cling to their mothers. Smart idea children.

He walked in, 10 minutes later the start of school began, the bell ringing loudly. Wait why would Niall need a school? That's when it clicked. Oh my god.

I hopped of the roof of The car but it was to late. I heard a gun shot.

Then another.

Then another.

Screams could be heard from teachers and the cry of small children echoed through the area.

Tears are running down my face, but my feet were stuck in place.

"HELP" I screamed hoping someone would come. I knew Niall wasn't lying when he said his friends would kill me if I ran.

"someone please!" I yelled as more gunshots went off and a crowd of people gathered around the school attempting to call for help.

Then Niall came running out, shooting several people who stood in his way. He threw the gun down once it was empty and continued running to the car.

"We have to go princess"

He said before picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder to the car.

"NOO!" I screamed trying to squirm out of his grip. "H-how could you do that?! To those innocent kids who had a future and lives and their parents!" Black tears from my mascara streamed down my face as I continued to thrash around. "I don't want to go with you, you fucking monster out me down now."
"I can't do that, the bomb is going to blow soon" he threw me in to the back seat

Before driving off, running over a few people who stood in his way, going In to other lanes to pass people. I wailed In the back before a loud boom was heard.

I turned around to see the whole school on fire, everything around it going up in flames. The ground shook slightly but Niall kept going, till he reached the edge of town. He stopped the car in the middle of no where and smiled.

"Part one of the plan is finished princess" he said happily. "We did it"

I stared at him In disbelief before getting out of the car and screaming. Niall joined me outside in the crisp autumn air, the trees around us bare, the leaves breaking beneath our footsteps.

"How could you fucking do that Niall? Are you that ruthless? Do you not have any emotion as to kill those children?" I screamed at him turning to face him.

"They had hopes and dreams! They had families! Goals! And you took all of that away from them! Happiness! Everything? What do you think parents are going to do when they find their child was killed a month before Christmas?! Are you really that much of.. Of a bastard? You can't feel remorse for all those people you've killed! That's sick. You nee fucking help in your brown. You're incapable of love or any other emotion except for fucking anger!"

He narrowed his eyes at me, grabbing my hips so I would stop scooting away from him. "I can't feel anything? How would you know?thats right you don't! Because you aren't me because if you were me you'd understand how much I fucking love you! How you're always talking, you're curiosity, adventure and how you rebel from me fucking turns me on! So don't say I can't fucking feel  anything because I can! I fucking love you!"

His hands moved up from my waist to my cheeks, the blood that stained his hands slightly rubbed off on my cheeks. He pulled me closer to him and kissed me roughly. It was short, but butterflies came to my stomach and for a moment.. I forgot what a monster he was. He pulled away and pushed me off of him.

"So how's that for fucking emotions?"

"get in the car." he growled as he shut his door. I looked at him through the window and then slowly climbed in

"we're going home." he muttered at he turned around and drove back on the abandoned road to the mansion