Chapter 32

**
"Wendy, I'm so jealous of your face" Emily said, as she moved the liquid eyeliner over my eyelids, creating the perfect cat eye, before pulling back and admiring my finished makeup.
I messed up my now curled hair, trying to make it more natural looking. It LOOKEd like I had dip dyed it, the blonde had grown out and there was now brown at the tips.
I stood up, the black heels clickin on the wooden floor, attempting to pull down the short, white strapless dress so it would cove myself more.
"Stop tugging on it! All you'll do is stretch it, it won't magically elongate"
"Sorry!! It's just a bit... Revealing"
"It's a New Years party, Wendy, it's ok"
I sighed and looked over to her, she was in a similar white dress except hers had a thick white strap over her left shoulder.
"Why do we have to go to a New Years party?" I groaned, practicing walking back and forth to get comfortable in the heels.
"You HVE to do something for the holidays! You're 18"
"Why don't we just go down and practice our dance routine? You know I don't really like parties..."
"But this one will be than other parties.. Now, sparkly silver shoes, or these blak ones?" She asked, holding up two different pairs of stilettos
"Silver" I stated, sitting in the bed.
"Trust me, you'll have so much fun at thus one" she slipped in te shoes I picked and began freshening up her makeup.
"How so?"
"Ok, so ya know that really cute Michael guy we pass in the halls going to ballet?"
I nodded 
"Well his cousin is Leigh-Anne in our ballet class"
"So?"
"Soooo Michael introduced Leigh-Anne to his best friends younger brother Nathan, and they really got on so Nathan is taking Leigh-Anne to his second cousins' best friends, brothers girlfriends older brother party!" Emily exclaimed,
"Wait what?"
"Nathan's second cousins' best friends, brothers girlfriend older brothers party! And Leigh-Anne invited us to go with her. The girlfriends older brother, the host or whatever is like some total badass, he's going to be so hot"
"What's his name?"
"Liam" she smiled happily.
"He's Going to be so cute! I cannot even"
"How do you know he'll be cute?"
"I can read the future, remember?"
"No you can't, Emily" I laughed
"Yuh-huh! Remember?! I did it last night"
"What did you do?"
"I predicted you'd have frosted flacks in the morning an you did"
"I have that cereal every morning"
"Don't try to deny the fact I'm psychic"
"Emily I-"
"I think you're just jealous"
"Ok ok, you can see the future" I said sarcastically
"Just like that's-so-raven" she added
"Mhm"
"Raven and I are one"
"Ok Emily you can stop, I believe you-"
"We're twins"
"Emily."
"Sisters from another mister"
"Emily we're going to be late stop talking"
"I kniw you're just jealous" she stated, crossing her arms and standing up, teasing her hair and grabbing some car keys off the wall.
"Let's go meet  boys!" She yelled
**
"CONNOR TURN IT UP" a boy yelled as we walked in
"oh god..." I mumbled to Emily
"hey babe!" she walked over and grabbed a curlyhaired boys face , pushing her lips against his. 
"Harry, this is wendy, wendy this is Harry ." 
"nice to meet you, you 2 are very cute together...how long have you been dating?" I asked after he pulled me in for a hug. they both burst out in laughter, making my cheeks turn dark red. 
"we aren't dating." Emily said through her laughter. 
"but you..." 
"yea, we kiss a lot..." she said after we walked away and into the kitchen
"So.. How long have you known Harry?" I asked trying to start conversation.
"About 4 years now, I actually didn't know he'd be here, he's from England like yiu" 
"I noticed" I said, stifling a laugh.
She handed me a red cup, full of beer, "go mingle! Meet a boy! Go!"
I took the cup from her, not really wanting to leave her side, seeing as I didn't know anyone but If I didn't go she'd just force me, or leave me somewhere..
I walked off, standing up straighter than usual so the dress would at least appeal slightly longer. This house was freaking huge, but people filled up the space, dancing or making out every corner. 
'I should not be here.' I thought to myself, setting my untouched drink on a tabl.
"You don't want that drink to go to waste, kitten" said a deep British accent.
I hadn't been given a nickname since Niall left..
I turned around to see a tall boy, tattoos covering his arms, his muscles shown through the tight white shirt, whic went well with his dark black skinny jeans. He had a small quiff and stubble, overall he was hot, and slightly reminded me of Niall.
"What's your name, love?"
How man BRITISH people are at the party? It's kind of nice not be the only one but still..
"W-Wendy"
"Aye, I know you, you're supposed to be dead, love"
I stayed silent, I should've said I was someone else, like Rachel or something.
"I've done some business with your little boyfriend, love"
"H-he isn't my boyfriend"
He smiled, twirling a strand of my hair I between his fingers "interesting"
he pulled my waist so that my body was pushed onto him. 
"lets have some fun then." he whispered roughly in my ear. I turned to look at Emily who was pushed up against a wall, making out with harry. how are they not dating? 
"aren't you a babe. much hotter than horan described you." The boy  says as he leads us through the large house to the kitchen. I stayed silent, fiddling with my fingers and picking at my nails. "I'm Liam by the way" he stated, wrapping his arms around my waist.
"Get off mee" I said finding a bit if courage and stepping away from him.
He laughed, pulling me back towards him. "I'll let you off with a warning, but let's not let that happen again, got it?" He whispered angrily in my ear, resting his head in the crook of my neck like Niall used to. 
"So, why is Niall not here? Did he get tired of his whore and send you away?" He teased
I bit my lip, refraining myself from kicking him in the nuts. "I wanted to do ballet, so he let me come" I lied. 
He laughed "I know niall, sweet heart, he doesn't let what's his go, unless he got tired"
"Shut up."
"But don't worry precious, I'd never do that to you"
"oh I-" he cut me off by pressing his lips to my neck. I could feel his teeth biting down on my skin then licking it. 
"I can tell you're gonna be fun." he whispered seductively in my ear before kissing under it. 
"oh my god! Wendyyyyy!" Emily walked over with harry close behind her. I still don't understand their realationship. 
"we'll finish this later" liam quickly whispered before pulling away and wrapping his arm around my waist. 
"hi" I said timidly to the 'couple'
"liam, right?" Emily said walking over to him, ignoring me. 
"yea...you must be Emily, I've heard about you." he smirked. 
"all good things I hope?" she put her hands on his chest. 
"great things actually." he said. 
Emily giggled and walked back over to harry. "I'll see you later." she smiled and walked off with him. 
*liams pov*
"Why don't we go to my room, yeah?" I suggested, not waiting for an answer as I grabbed her hand and led her up the steps to my room.
She bit her lip, but followed me, letting me lead the way.
"How long have you been in America, princess?"
She froze at the name I had chosen the call her.
"D-don't call me that" she stuttered, attempting to move her hand away from mine.
"Yeah? And what are you going to do if I call you that, princess?"
She stayed quiet, causing me to chuckle. "That's what I thought, because when it all comes down to it, I'm a lot bigger and stronger than you, and I can do whatever I like, but you should know how to play it safe and be a good girl right? Being Nialls bird for nearly a year"
"Stop, Liam." She demanded as I pushed her in front of me, making sure she ,  couldn't leave.
I lead us in to my room, closing the door behind me. "Angel this dress looks so good on you" I complimented
Lightly tugging on the hem of her skirt. She slapped my hand away.
"Tsk tsk, didn't your dad every teach you manners? It's polite to say thank you"
Silence.
I pulled her on to my lap "I'm waiting"
"Thanks" she mumbled, barely audible over the music blaring from downstairs. 
"How old are you baby?"
"18"
"Ooh I got a young one"
"Leave me alone"
"No can do, PRincess, because now you're all mine"