Chapter 36

I finally stood up and walked to my closet again. I picked a plain black dress and black heels to go with it and quickly put them on. I curled my hair at the ends and applied makeup; nialls voice was still playing on the small radio. I turned it off and walked outside and sat on the chair next to the couch that held Emily and Harry. 
"Where's Liam?" Harry asked 
"He said he would be here soon.." I managed a smile and continued to watch the movie 

**9:45 pm**
Harry and Emily madeout on the couch as I continued to watch insidious 2 on the television. 
"I guess he isn't coming..." I mumble to myself and stood up from the chair and walked to my room. I took off the dress and put on some sweatpants and nialls sweatshirt 
"I shouldn't be doing this..."
I put the picture of Niall and I on the pillow next to me and laid down in the bed, burying myself in the covers. I pressed the button on the remote to the CD player and hit repeat. 
I bit my lip, trying not to cry. Crying would just make me feel worse and I'd stain my pillows, which I'd have to watch and then, well I'd just get pissed.
Maybe Liam's just stuck in traffic....
For an hour and fourth five minutes? Yeah great excuse.

It's a Friday night and I'm sitting in my room crying over 2 boys. 

That's pretty pathetic.. 

My door creaked open, the light shining on to me in te dark room as Emily walked in, her hair messed up with some lipstick smeared across her chin.

She wiped it off with the back of her hand and sat next to me on the bed.

"You ok, princess"

I froze at the name she called me.

She looked over at the pictures of Niall and the light voice of Niall playing softly in the background.

"Is that him?" She asked, pointing to a picture of Niall and I kissing.

I nodded slightly, hiding my face with the sleeves of his sweatshirt.

She sighed "did Liam ever show up?"

I shook my head, letting out some sort of whine cry animal like sound.

She tilted her head to the side "son of a b-"

"Stop Emily" I said pulling the covers up more over my face.

"Just go have fun with Harry"

"I told him to leave, you looked sad and I didn't-"

"You shouldn't have"

She sighed "c'mon let's go out, get some ice cream."

"No." I pouted "I don't wanna go out, I don't look good and-

"It's like 10, there's boys out"

"Thanks but I don't want to go lookin for boys I have Liam and-"

"Liam; the boy that blew you off, honey he isn't worth your tears, let's go find someone better"

"I dot feel like looking for other boys"

"Fine, at least let me treat you to ice cream"

"Will you actually pay this time?"

She chuckled slightly "yes, I just got my pay check" 

**later**
I thanks Emily for the ice cream and walked into my room after giving her a hug. 
"Love ya girly!!" She said and walked to her room. I laid on my bed and eventually fell asleep. blue and hazel eyed boys haunting my dreams. 

*nialls pov* 
I sat beside my closet, continuing to skim over the clothes I had. Maybe I should just wear a tux, or like those dress vests. No I not a bender.. 

Fuck Niall, you've gone soft, since when do I care about what I look like?

Should I brush my hair down? I could use wendys come that she left.

Sweet Jesus I nee to stop.

Khakis, dress shoes, dress shirt and a blazer, that sounds good.

Maybe that's to casual, I'll wear a suite.

What colour?

Fuck fuck fuck i sound like a girl.

I threw my cigarette to the ground in frustration, stepping on it to make sure it didn't start a fire.

James came up and tugged on the bottom of my jeans.

"GO THE FUCK AWAY" I screamed, causing him to cower back, whimpering. He crawled back to his dog bed and curled up in a ball.

Fucking annoying dog....

I rubbed my temples, trying to get rid of the growing headache, the alcohol was not helping.
**********
Alright now that I have what I'm going to wear I have to figure out what to get her. 
"Zayn let's go!" I yelled from the kitchen down to the basement where he was training. 
"Coming!" He ran up the stairs and into the garage. We both got in my black range rover and drove off

"Should I get her like, jewelry? Girls like that, right?" I asked pulling up to the nearest mall. 
"Or like clothing"
"Girls do like that" zayn agreed, dropping his cogerette onto the ground and grinding it in to the ground with his foot.

"Like a blouse or something, or perfume, girls like smelling good"

"They do" he agreed again

"So earrings?"

"Mhm"

"I'll get her a ring"

"Sounds good"

"Zayn listen to me!" I snapped

He turned his head to me annoyed "Niall it's kind of sappy, since when do you do this? Usually a girl is kind of just a fuck then you leave them, forget and move on! It makes everything so much more simple!"

I sighed "zayn, I've said it before"

"I know I know, she's so much more than that, she's perfect, your whole entire life, you wanna marry her, you love her, you wanna protect her blah blah, I've heard the lecture before," he replied moving his hand up and down like a mouth.

I glared at him "don't mock me!"

He put his arms up in surrender "just get we flowers or something! It's a recital so you won't be to out of place and it's sweet, girls like flowers"

I nodded "good... So what colour? What type? I think roses are to cliche but-"

He grabbed my shoulder and pushed it forward "let's just see what they have" 

**
We walked out of the mall with 3 bags. One of flowers, one with a necklace and one with a new shoes for zayn...always thinking of himself. 
"Dude these shoes are sick... I can't wait to wear them to that party on Friday. Bro they're sick!! Did you see them?!" He started to get them out of the bag 
"Yes zayn! Fuck I saw them, will you concentrate please? I have to get tickets and everything." I said as we got in the car