Chapter 22

"hey niall?" I said as we ate dinner

"yes angel."

"can I get a new phone?" he had destroyed my last one and I hadnt gotten ahold of a new one since he got me.

"a ph-phone?" he turned to look at me

"yea! I mean you broke my last one and if we're gonna be living here I mean what if I make new friends or something!"

"yea...okay I guess we can get you a new phone." he looked unsure

"yay!" I ran over to him and kissed his neck "thank you thank you thank you!!!" I laughed

"We can go tomorrow morning, alright princess?" He asked finishing off his pasta and pushing his plate to the side.

I agreed, excitement building up at me.

"But we'll have to go over some terms and agreements. My smile faltered slightly as I sat down at the chair next to him instead of across him.

"What do you mean?"

"Well.." He started, crossing his legs and putting his hands together on the table, trying to look like a business man.

He laughed loudly, before shifting back to his normal position.

"Shit if only I had some of Derek's shoes and lame fashion I could look so business and nerdy right now" he wiped a way a tear from laughing as the thought of Derek crossed his mind.

"Did I mention how funny that guy was? Literally he was-"

"Niall, what are the terms and agreements"

He snapped out of his thoughts and came back to reality. "Right, no usage of your cellular device past 9, unless it's to play music"

"What?! Niall IM seventeen" I protested

"Seventeen my ass, I don't want a phone to steal you away from me" he protectively grabbed my hips and pulled me on to his lap and rested his head on my shoulder. "Next, I get all access to the phone, I know the pass code and I get to see everything that goes on, so no clearing the history unless I say too, got it?"

"Seriously Niall?"

"Uhm.. I think that's all for now.. I'll think of more later, I'm just reallyy tired"

"It's jet lag" I stated resting back on to his chest.

"I think we should go to sleepy time" he said standing up, carrying me to our room.

"Aye James, you coming?!" Niall called to the dog who was trying to lick some of the sauce off of my plate.

James ran up the stairs to our room and sat down on his bed. niall came up and laid me down on the bed. he turned off the light and laid down next to me. I wrapped his arm around me set his head on the pillow next to mine.

"I love you to the moon and back princess." he kissed next to my ear and fell asleep.

I watched the clock ticking, the minutes passing by as the large house fell silent. James' was sound asleep by my feet, while Nialls arms were wrapped around my torso as he slept, his bare chest rising and falling at a slow stead pace. I sighed, Niall. That's all I ever think about, mainly because he's all I really have. It's almost like he tore me away from my life, he killed all those people but then, in the midst of it all, he's finding away to apologise.. To make up for his past actions. My mind keeps tellin me I should just run, I could easily expose him here in LA where word would certainly spread around fast, and within a week Niall would be Europes most wanted, and Americas but my heart kept telling me no. He's trying to start over again, make it better, some things all happen for a reason, right? That's what dad would always tell me.. Even in the darkest of times, a light would come, and spark up the whole room, giving you that shine of happiness, and it's all ok again, if not better than before. So what if Niall was that spark?

Wow Wendy, that is the most cheesiest thing you have ever said, 'maybe Niall is the spark' is this some kind of cheesy romance novel? No. Absolutely not.

I should've run when I had the chance.. I should have shot him when he challenged me, I should've never come to the mental hospital or kissed him or agreed to do anything with him, I should've left and lived my life. I should have forgotten and Wendy back him to mum before it was to late. There, I could continue my life and pretend none of this happened, fall in love and have a happy future with a guy who's going somewhere.

But you are in love, I idiot.

I held back a sigh, the fear of the slightest noise I make would wake up Niall, who's face was just centimetres from mine.

As much as I hate to admit it, I'm in love.

With Niall James Horan, the one who potentially ruined my life.. But maybe he's also the one making it better?

There goes that spark talk again, why can't I just be at home having a sleepover with a friend?

You are at home, dipshit.

I scolded my brain, can't I just shut myself up?

Ok, tomorrow I'm getting a phone, so I can just hide in the bathroom and call mum and I can go home  and it will be over.

But you don't want that Wendy, you want a future with Niall.

Niall would be a good dad.. I mean- no Wendy stop it.. He's a criminal and you don't like him.

But if I didn't love him.. I would've left, would I have?

It's because I can't leave.. Because I'm addicted, the way he gets so happy when we're together, his blue eyes kind of twinkle and he smiles at me, how he is with James, playing around.. All he is Is a lost boy really.. Ok this isn't a movie where the girl saves te guy from suicide...

But let's be honest, niall is like a cute puppy...

Shut up, Wendy.

Ok, face it, you are in love with a criminal, and there's nothin you can do, because you've fallen madly in love, and there's no backing out.