Chapter 44

I pushed Liam off of Wendy and she ran over to Emily.

"you dick!" I screamed, punching them both in the stomachs as fast as possible, not giving either of them a chance to swing back.

I threw Harry against the wall and he fell the to the ground

"you think you can try and kill Wendy?" I pushed Liam against the wall. "you thought wrong" I punched him anywhere I had access as liam tried to pull himself up, covering his faces as I kicked him, not showing any mercy. 

"feel similar you fucking son of a bitch? just like old times aye? well I'm gonna put you out of your misery like Louis should have." I broke his neck and kicked him again, wiping away some blood from my lip, and smuding off left overs on my knuckles

Harry groaned in pain from the corner. I pointed at the gun I had given Emily
"finish him off." I said to her and ran over to Wendy

"hey princess." I whispered

She sniffled slightly, wrapping her arms around herself to keep in warmth.

"Hey hey, don't cry" I whispered, shaking off my tuxedo jacket and laying it across her shoulders.

"You came back" she whispered, grabbing part of my shirt and pulling me towards her.

"Of course I did, Wendy, I told you I would before I left"

I ran my fingers across her cold cheek, making the tear stains fade away.

"Ow" she winced, bringing her hand up over mine. I noticed a bruise running across her cheek bone to the outer edge of her jaw.

"Did he hit you?"

she nodded, slowly stroking up and down her cheek.

"baby, I'm sorry I wasn't here"

"I missed you"

"I missed you too" I kissed the top of her head, lacing my hand in hers.

The flowers I had bought her, lay on the ground torn and stained with the dirt and grime from the ground.

I picked a few that were spared, though there were only 4 out of the 50 I had bought her, it'd be enough.

"You did an amazing job tonight, princess. " I mumbled in her ear, leaning my back against the stone wall.

"Thank you" she replied, not looking in to my eyes. I sighed, feeling around for the small box in my pocket.

Slowly, I pulled it out opening it so the ring was visible to her, the diamond in the middle reflected in the moonlight, causing the light to shine over the gravings incrusted into the sides.

She gasped, "Niall um I-"

I chuckled, cutting her off. "Don't worry it's not an engagement ring" I replied
"An even if I was, I wouldn't do it here, not the most romantic place, eh?"

She shook her head. "It's beautiful" she whispered, the first smile I'd seen on her in a long time stretched across her face.

"It's a PRomise ring" I explained, lightly gripping her hand and pulling it towards me.
She giggled, wiggling her fingers around.
"It's just a sign that you won't leave me again, because I love you"

I slid it on to her finger an watched her examine it.

"I love you too" and with that she leaned in, cupping my cheek and kissed me lightly

(Meanwhile with Emily)
**3rd person**
"I can't believe you used me" Emily whispered to him through tears as he hand shook. "You used me to kill one of my best friends!" 

"Baby, put the gun down we can talk through it" Harry said trying to comfort her as he slowly attempted to get up.

"S-stay down!" She yelled, quivering at the thought of pulling the trigger.

"Emily, you don't know what you're doing, you've never even touched again" he said putting his hands up in surrender.

"You tried to hurt one of my friends, haz-Harry. You tried to kill my friend"

It was quiet, besides the quiet whispers from Niall to Wendy that were barely

Audible to the two who were closest to the brick wall, ending the path of the alley way.

"How long?"

"How long?" Harry repeated her question confused

"How long have you been lying to me?"

Harry was hesitant at first but reluctantly answered "a bit over two years"

Emily sniffled, nodding her head. She moved her left hand over, supporting the gun, seeing as her right was about to give way.
"Why?"

"Why?"

"Stop with this repeating game, Harry! Why did you lie to me?"

"It was to help a friend, baby I-"

"Don't call me that!" She demanded, letting another sob escape.

"Ok.. Emily, you don't understand what Niall did, what he's done! I had too"

Emily shook her head "no, no one forces you to make stupid choices"

"You know I love you, Emily please put down the gun"

She couldn't do it, it wasn't possible. With the amount of love she had for the curly haired bastard it made it impossible to ever shoot- or even think about killing him. He had become a part of her life, a part she wasn't willing to let go of.

"Ok" she finally agreed, lowering the gun from where it was pointed in the middle of his chest.

Slowly Harry got up, keeping his hands up in surrender till he stood to his feet.

"May I have that?" He asked her.

She handed him the small pistol, looking down at her feet, wiping away falling tears.

"Hey, hey, baby, look at Me" he  murmured soothingly, tilting her chin up to face him.

"It started out like that, but then I slowly began to see how much I loved you,'you hear me baby?"

She nodded, uncomfortably rubbing her right leg behind her left, trying to seek some warmth with the thin material of her tight ballet outfit.

"I love you"

"I love you too" Emily breathed, slightly unsure of herself.

Harry leaned in, his lips brushing against hers, his breath tickling against her skin. The slight taste of mint rubbed off from him, his body heat radiating on to her, making Emily want to cuddle in to him, like they always do by the couch back at the dorm. She wanted him to playfully kiss her cheek as they watched finding nemo,
Followed by a horror movie resulting in her hiding beneath his shirt with his arm around her waist as always.

But that couldn't happen. Not now.

Harry but his lip, they're lips so close but not quite a kiss.

"I thought I told you to finish off this piece of shit" Niall said, his tight biceps visible, the result of him giving the jacket of his tuxedo to Wendy. His fists her clenched, his eyes narrowed on Harry.

"Fucking prick trying to fucking kill Wendy" he mumbled as he pushed Harry away against the wall, punching him repeatedly. Harry was obviously knocked out by this time, and the gun had dropped out of his hand. Niall picked it up and placed it to Harry's head.

"Fucking dick"

Niall pulled the trigger.

Harry fell limp, his body collapsing onto the ground.

Emily gripped onto her red cost, biting the sleeve to suppress her screams

"no no no no no..." Emily's voice was down to a whisper, barely audible threw her sobs

Emily gripped onto her red coat, biting the sleeve to suppress her screams. She crumbled down next to his body and cuddled up to his chest.
"I love you. no. i love you..." she whispered again. she kissed his cheek and continued whispering his last words.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

oh wow, ok then haha, I'm sorry if anything here is confusing. Criminal started out as an RP and then we decided to post it here, so it's not exactly the most planned out story in the history of criminal Au's. 

Yay! Niall saved her! So there finally with each other again aw aw. Thank you guys so much for reading this (: I'm thinking of a new plot for a new book that should be up around the last chapter of criminal so check that out, yeah?

I'll try and post the next chapter before New Years, but I'm on holiday so it may be a bit hard. (We wrote these chapters kinda before hand) Be expecting another one soon though, Love you guys <3