Chapter 11

I woke up the next morning, my arm tightly wrapped around Wendy as she faced me. Our faces were close, her arm was loosely hung over mine as she held a small smile in her sleep. I smiled at her, though she couldn't see.

        I leaned in closer, she was asleep right? So she wouldn't feel it. Our lips were barely brushing, till I saw her eyes open. I quickly pulled back and closed my eyes pretending to be asleep.

        "Niall?" She asked "Wake up!"

        Wow I must be a pretty good actor if she believed that.

        Then again.. I once convinced a judge I was innocent..

I should so be in a movie.

I slowly opened my eyes, pretending like I had just woken up.
"What? Huh?" I asked loosening my grip. She scooted back slightly before smiling.

"It's 2:30 already "

I looked over at The clock to see she was right.

"We slept late" I said stating the obvious.

We sat in silence for a moment before my  stomach  grumbled.

"Do you know how to make pancakes?" I asked hopefully

"My tummy is unhappy"

She laughed at my comment before rolling out of bed. "I'm on it"

I sat up on my elbows and watched her walk around the bed in just a white t-shirt and black underwear. she ran her fingers through her hair and walked out the door down the stairs to the kitchen. I sat there in her room for a bit before following her down the stairs

I watched her begin to mix together the pancake mix, putting baking soda, milk, flour, eggs and all the other necessities in a large bowl before stirring. She turned on the stove and poured the mixture in, before beginning to cook the pancakes. I looked through the cabinets for syrup, before finding a bottle and setting it on the bar where we'd sit. I grabbed us both some orange juice and waited. She set 4 pancakes on a plate in front of my before sitting beside me with hers.

"4?" I laughed

"that should satisfy your unhappy tummy right?" she giggled and poured syrup on her pancakes.
**
After we were finished we both trotted up the stairs to our rooms and got dressed

"niall?" wendy knocked softly on my door

"yes baby" I smiled from behind the door

"you want me to start a movie?"

"sure princess" I heard her small footsteps run down the stairs as I pulled on a shirt and followed behind her to the living room where the woman in black wsd playing.

"You should seriously consider buying comedy's or romance" she said once I entered the room and took a seat beside her.

I laughed an shook my head "I don't watch that shit"
**
wendy set her head on my shoulder and I put my arm around her back on the couch and continued to watch the movie

Once it was over I spoke, "We have to go back to London in a few days"

Wendy quickly pulled her head off of my shoulder.

"W-what?" She asked shakily.

"I have some things I have to do."

"I swear to go Niall if this is another one of your massacres"

I stayed quiet, not sure how to answer.
"You're unbelievable." She stated before running upstairs.

"I Don't even want to be near you! I thought you were changing!" She screamed at me.

"I have no more tears fucking left in me!"

I ran up the stairs behind her and when I got there she slammed the door in my face

"I hate you!" she slid down the door on her back

"wendy..." I slid down the front of it "im sorry..."

She stayed silent, but I could see her shadow from under the door, indicating that she was still there by the door.
"Ya know Wendy" I started leaning my head against the door. "W-when I was younger.. My parents both died"

I heard her breathing hitch, but she still said nothing.
"Afterwards.. It was just my brother and I- who soon killed himself afterwards, so it was just me, I was only 14 at the time, it was just me. I refused to go in to foster care, so I ran."

I heard Wendy moving around on the other side of the door before I continued.

"I started stealing, food, money, anything to get by, then I joined a gang, and we went off robbing houses and stores.. Till we wanted more. New clothes, shoes, we got ourself a nice house, till one of my mates was arrested when one of the people we robbed called the cops, so we began to start killing the people we robbed afterwards"

Her door creaked open slightly so she could look at me through the crack.

"Then I started getting mad, I had always had a short temper but I'd just keep getting angrier an angrier, and started envying all the kids with families, happiness, friends... So I killed them.. And for a while it made me feel better, kind of like a payback, ya know?"

She nodded, opening the door more so she was sitting across from me.

"I scared people to get by, they gave me money, I became rich, then I got people to do things for me.. That feeling of power over people.. Like your dad"

She looked away from me in remembrance of her now dead father.
"And it's just been like that for five years, I've broken out of jail, thanks to the people like the prime minister getting me out, and that's why I need the plan." My hand reached in to my pocket fidgeting with the small knife.

"Ever since my parents died, I stopped getting really what I needed.. So I forced it.. But.. Princess I've realised now that all the money, The power, the deaths, revenge. None of that is what I wanted. They didn't stop the nightmares of my parents death."

She stayed silent, staring up at me curiously.

"What I needed was you."

she looked at me a moment more before grabbing my cheeks and kissing me. it held for a minute or so and she pulled away. sitting down back in her spot and looking at me.