Chapter 6

***next morning Wendy's POV****
I woke up the next morning, Nialls arm still wrapped around my waist. I glanced over at  the clock on the bedside table, 7am.

I congratulated myself on waking up so early as I struggled to get out of Nialls tight grip.

"Niall let go." I said placing my hand on his arm trying to push him off.

he grumbled and tightend his grip

"great." I said under my breath. I picked up each of His fingers and pulled his arm off of me

I rolled out of his be and went to my room to take a shower, grabbing some shorts and , a tee shirt and Nialls sweatshirt. I set them on the bed as I turned on the shower.

I quickly got in the shower and washed my hair and stuff and began singing, a normal habit, though I wasn't good at all everyone does it.

"PRINCESS" Niall called from outside the bathroom door. I screamed and hid behind the curtain before he opened the door. He opened the curtain up as I quickly tried to cover myself

"Be out soon princess, we have to go get dye"

"Did you have to look through the curtain?"
I asked in disbelief. He shrugged his shoulders.

"Something wrong?"

He honestly didn't get that I was naked did he?

"IM in the shower!" I exclaimed.

"So?" He stood there confused for a second before he got it.

"Ooooh, don't worry princess I've seen it all before"

I froze trying to back away from him as much as I could.

He smirked, before leaving, shutting the door behind him.

I finished up in the shower and got out to put on my clothes and dry my hair with the hotel dryer Niall had probably stole.

"ready to go?" he called from the bottom of the stairs

"yup." I trotted down the stairs and over to him

"lets go." we walked into the garage and over to his car.

Niall opened the door to the black range rover and helped me inside. I sat in the passenger seat my arms crossed. Once Niall got in to the drivers side I spoke.

"I don't want go die my hair" I said angrily, running my hand through the icy blonde waves.

"Well I'm sorry princess but we don't always get what we want"

I glared at him before he continued "except for me, I always get what I want and I'm not about to let a stubborn 17 year old girl get In the way of that, got it?" I nodded slowly before looking out the window

we pulled up infront of a small corner store and Niall gave me two 50 dollar bills. "get what you need and I'll meet you back here in 15 minutes"

I took the money and walked over to the makeup. I got some concealer and powder. I looked at the selection of mascara before grabbing 2 different bottles.

I walked over to the womanly products and got what I needed. I got a few other things and then walked up to the register

"ready?" niall walked up behind me at the cash register as I finished checking out.

The woman at the register stared at Niall in disbelief before handing me what I bought and reaching for the phone. Niall noticed and grabbed the ladies arm, before turning her hand back, she screamed in pain as Niall picked up the phone and slammed it back on to the table, breaking it.

He looked around the store, seeing as no one else was in there he smiled.

"Sorry babe, but I can't trust you not to tell anyone" he reached in to his back pocket where I have come to know he kept his pocket knife.

"Niall stop!" I screamed at him blocking his path.

"You can just go killing everyone that sees you!"

He turned around angry.

"Go to the car." He demanded.

I shook my head standing my ground.

"Wendy if you don't go to the car right now god help me I will snap your neck."

I gulped knowing he was serious before grabbing the bag and leaving, turning around to see Niall watch me walk out to make sure I went to the car.

I got in and sat down covering my eyes before crying. I set my bag down and pounded my fists against the chair, frustrated.

Not to long after Niall entered the car, starting it without a word, blood covered his hands as he quickly grabbed a box of wet wipes and wiped his hands off, his knuckles bleeding.

"What'd you do with it?" I whispered referring to the body now lying behind the desk.

"I left it there, what else would I do?"

I went wide eyes.

"You could've at least buried it! Or...or hide it or something!" I screamed breathing heavily. The next person to walk in the store would be greeted by blood everywhere and a dead girl probably ony around the age of 30.

"That's to much work" he said bluntly.

My mouth fell open. "But now the cops will find it and fine your finger prints an arrest you!"

He chuckled "you think I care about the police? Princess I've been to jail more times than you've had a birthday and I've broken out wverytime! Plus it's a good sign to the police."

"A good sign to the police?! What good sign does that show?"

He smiled widely.
"Im back"