Chapte 14

"im so sorry Wendy...im so sorry. I love you. I love you when you get angry at me and when you get into my stuff and when you cuddle while we watch scary movies and how you're always so curious. I love your hair and your eyes and that little scar next to your eyebrow and your nose and your lips. I love you. im so sorry wendy. im so sorry." I was awoken to the whispers of nialls voice. he sat on my bed cradling me in his arms as he stroked my hair softly. "im so sorry I got you into this." he whispered. I didn't open my eyes. I wanted him to continue. "I love you. I love your kiss. im sorry I love you." he whispered and kissed my forehead down to my lips. I waited a moment before opening my eyes and looking up at his blue ones.
"hey." he smiled sweetly
"Princess" he whispered, his arms protectively wrapped around my waist as his tears brimmed his eyes.
"I'm so sorry, next time I won't make you hurt anyone, I promise, I love you I'm so sorry" he continued apologising but I froze once he said 'next time' I gulped, but didn't say anything.
"Niall... Niall please don't cry" I pleaded, pushing away his messed up hair out of his face.
"I'm not crying, I-I don't cry" he said his cheeks were red and his eyes blood shot. All in all.. He looked like he had had a nervous break down.
"Me mum always told me big boys don't cry" he whispered, pulling me closer to him. "And I'm a big boy"
It was silent for a moment, as I couldn't help but feel bad for him now that I knew his past.
"Please forgive me princess, I love you to much for you to leave" 
"I forgive you" I said trying to avoid the last part. He wasn't satisfied with my answer.
"Please promised you'll never leave? Please" his asked his eyes full of hope. 
I there and thought for a moment. Niall really just needed someone to love him. he had had to many people leave him in his lifetime. 
"I promise." I kissed the top of his nose lightly and straddled his waist. I leaned onto his chest and put my head on his shoulder
"im so sorry." he said again
*nialls pov* 
We sat there cuddling for a bit before both drifting back to sleep, I smiled slightly knowing she was in my arms, her head snuggled in to my chest.

"Princess! Lunch is ready!" I said standing in her door frame, before a confused expression came upon my face as her clothes were scattered around the floor as she kneeled by a suite cases which was nearly full. 
"What are you doing?" I asked
"Well.. I'm packing" she stated simply throwing in a plain white shirt that read 'rebel' across the chest. 
I chuckled "I see that.. May I ask why?"
"Because I'm leaving you Niall, I've had enough"
My smile fell, replaced by a frown, my eyes beginning to water "b-but you promised" I whimpered, the feeling of me losing her and leaving hitting me like a ton of bricks. 
"People break promises" she stated throwing in her makeup bag and zippin the suitcase shut, before getting up and rolling it past me. I grasped her wrist trying to make her stay. "Princess please don't go" I pleaded, a tear slipping down my cheek. 
She turned around to face me, using her thumb to wipe away the tears. She smiled at me, faking a sweet grin. "Oh c'mon Niall, big boys don't cry" she said using something from my child hood against me. I froze, my grip loosening at the shock of what she just said. She waved goodbye before walking away, loosing Wendy forever.

I woke up with a shock, sweating everywhere, my breathing uneven and heavy. I glanced over my shoulder where Wendy still lay sleeping peacefully. I breathe a sigh of relief, holding her tightly in my arms.
"Thank god your stil here" I said kissing all over her face, kissing her cheeks, her nose, her mouth forehead, everywhere.
"Thank you, thank you thank you, thank you" 
Her eyes fluttered open, placing her hand on my chest to stop me.
"Niall what's going on? It's 4am." 
"Promise me you won't leave" 
"Niall I already promised" 
"Promise me again!" I shot back quickly, worried she would take back her answer from before.
"I promise Niall" she said "I promise I won't leave" 
I nodded, Shutting my eyes, taking in her words. "You promise" I repeated quietly.
"Niall are you alright?" An asked concerned
I opened my eyes smiling at her.
"Everything is great princess" I said hugging her tightly and testing my head on her shoulder "for once everything is prefect."
**
we woke up a few hours later around 10
and walked downstairs to make breakfast. Wendy turned on the tv
"the parliament buliding burned down to the just the first 2 floors. for once the culprit isn't Niall Horan, but Zach Snyder." I looked up from the glass of milk I was pouring and at the tv
"wait what? turn it up." I looked at the tv in awe
"Snyder turned himself in only hours after the bombing." 
"fuck, that's one of my mates...he was talking about owing me for killing his wifes family but...I didn't know he would do this!" I said
"h-he took the blame for possibly the biggest crime ever " wendy gasped
"yea...what a legend." I breathed and turned back to the milk I was pouring
She nodded as she continued watching the news in curiosity, "get ready to go soon" I said snapping her out of her thoughts and taking a sip of my milk. Her eyebrows furrowed together "what are we doing" 
"Going to break Zach out" I said like it was obvious. 
"I'll grab the guns, uhm a bomb.. You just go get your pretty little face ready.. I need you again" 
She froze "Niall you said I didn't have to hurt anyone.." She whispered
"And you won't princess, you're going to find which cell he's in, we all know he's going to the most well protected prison in the UK as they like to call it, you're going to find which cell he's in and then be a distraction"
"how will i-i distract them?" she asked sheepishly 
"with that sexy body of yours." I winked and she ran up the stairs
"g-got it." she said
**
"well don't you look nice!" o eyed her from head to toe and grabbed her hand to walk to the car. she had put on more makeup than usual and was wearing short shorts and a big sweatshirt, under the sweatshirt was a tight fitting, low cut shirt.
"is this um...good?" she blushed
I laughed "yes princess you'll be fine."
"The prison isn't to far from here.. Seeing as its in the middle of no where really" Niall laughed as he loaded some guns and a bomb in to a bucket to carry to the car. We walked to the car, Niall helping me inside as usual, seeing as it was a bit off the ground. I thanked him before he lightly patted my bum, walking to the other side with a wink. I blushed deeply as he started the car. 
"Ok princess, here's what's going to happen, I'm going to get you to figure out his cell number, you're going to tell me, through this" he handed me the Walkie-talkie from earlier before continuing. I know this jail like the back of my hand, I've been here wy to many times" he chuckled.
"Anyways, while I break down the wall with this tiny thing" he said holding up a medium sized bomb looking thing, "you are going to distract the workers, make sure they don't go near his floor at all. I'll tell you when it's time to run, then we blow up the prison, got it?" 
I nodded "and I don't have to hurt anyone, right?" 
"No you won't, but if anyone tries to ask you any questions, lie. Since you're inexperienced I can't trust you to take a gun in there and not get caught"
"The prison isn't to far from here.. Seeing as its in the middle of no where really" Niall laughed as he loaded some guns and a bomb in to a bucket to carry to the car. We walked to the car, Niall helping me inside as usual, seeing as it was a bit off the ground. I thanked him before he lightly patted my bum, walking to the other side with a wink. I blushed deeply as he started the car. 
"Ok princess, here's what's going to happen, I'm going to get you to figure out his cell number, you're going to tell me, through this" he handed me the Walkie-talkie from earlier before continuing. I know this jail like the back of my hand, I've been here wy to many times" he chuckled.
"Anyways, while I break down the wall with this tiny thing" he said holding up a medium sized bomb looking thing, "you are going to distract the workers, make sure they don't go near his floor at all. I'll tell you when it's time to run, then we blow up the prison, got it?" 
I nodded "and I don't have to hurt anyone, right?" 
"No you won't, but if anyone tries to ask you any questions, lie. Since you're inexperienced I can't trust you to take a gun in there and not get caught"
I nodded innocently and he kissed my forehead
"don't let me down princess." I ran up to the prison and walked through the door slowly
"good afternoon." the lady at the desk said, putting on a fake smile
"Excuse me" I said walking up to her
"But I was wondering if you knew the cell number of Zach Snyder?"
She lowered her glasses to get a better look at me.
"Why do you want to know" 
I shrugged "well.. I just.. Uhm a person who did such a big thing like that, I'd like to know where they are"
She nodded, before typing up his name on her computer. I pressed the talk button on the walkie-talkie, so Niall could hear what she said
"Cell 129, first floor" 
"Thank you" I smiled at her before sitting down. 
"Ok princess" Niall said through the walkie-talkie
"Now for that distraction" 
I sighed before putting on my best acting skills
"Stop looking at me! I'm a celebrity I know but I still need some space" 
The officers looked at
Me like I was insane.
"No pictures! Please no pictures! Don't call the paparazzi I beg of you" I spoke in a posh British accent. I quickly ran past the gaurds to the visiting room.
"It's so hard to be a super model, everyone wants an autograph, I just can't!" I wailed to everyone. Then a loud bang went off an I quickly ran, knowing a bigger bomb was soon to come. 
"So now you're trying to  kill me?! I know you're jealous but that's no way to react!" I huffed before taking off and sprinting out of the building.
"That was a wonderful distraction princess, I heard you from his cell" Niall said motioning to Zach who was still sitting in his orange prison clothes.
Zach smiled an ten jus like that, there was a giant fire from behind us, and the jail exploded.
Niall waved for us to run to car quickly. we all hopped in and drove him to a train station
"thanks mate " he hugged Niall and jumped on one of the trains. niall waved and smiled to him
"what a legend." he breathed "alright babe, get in the car lets go."
I got in the car and watched as Zach pointed a gun to a mans chest, telling him to switch clothes with him, seeing as he was still in his jail uniform. TE man quickly unbuckled his trousers, that's all i saw before Niall drove away chuckling.
** 
we arrived at the house moments later. 
"you did amazing princess!" niall smiled and ran his fingers through his hair
I forced a smile "t-thanks" I muttered, knowing he would just get mad of I ignored him.
"Want to know the best part?" He asked, obviously proud of himself.
"We blew up Tom Hollie"
My eyebrows furrowed together in confusion "who?"
"He was one of my guards.. Wouldn't let me do ANYTHING, was annoying as fuck.. But we killed him" he smirked
I looked down at my hands sadly
"I...I mean I killed him." niall corrected himself. we walked into the kitchen and he leaned against the counter
I filled after him. "Niall?" I asked my voice weak.
"Mhm?"
"Am..am a bad person?"
He shook his head, walking up go my and wrapping his arms aroundy waist. "No princess of course not, if anyone is its me"
I looked up At him.
"Niall you aren't a bad person"
He sighed, "I have a confession to make" 
I nodded hinting for him to continue, scared of what he was going to say.
"I was the one who ate your cookies, I lied.. They're delicious" he said looking down at his hands
I punched him lightly on the chest and smiled
"im serious...you're not a bad person." i said getting serious again
He laughed and lifted me on to the counter so we were now face to face. "Well I'm glad you think so, princess, because you're the only opinion that matters"
I blushed a deep shade of pink and looked up to him from my hands
"really?" I said
"mmhm." he kissed my nose and made a beat on my thighs 
"are you hungry?" I smiled
"no, are you?" he examined the necklace I was wearing 
"yea.." 
"I am too...I was just kidding before" he smiled cheekily and went to the freezer to get a pan of pizza bagels and put them in the oven
"How many pizza bagels are we going to have?" I asked referring to last night where we ate a box.
He shrugged "well, i have a whole cabinet for them.. So until the boxes are gone and we're waiting to get more"
I laughed and turned on the small tv. 
"babe...you might not want to-" niall started but it was already on
"Today the Most Well protected jail in England was bombed, thanks to the help of Niall Horan. After the bomb bystanders saw a girl running to Niall, suspects believe Niall has Kidnapped her. We hope to find the girl and bring her back safely" 
My heart stopped as I stared intently at the screen, a picture of Niall lightly shoving me on to the car as he drove away, the prison in flames behind us.
"I...I...niall I dont want to be a-arrested..." I stuttered
"its okay babe I won't them take you away from me." he came up and hugged me
I rested my head in the crook of his neck and wrapped my arms around his torso, taking in his scent, the Armani mania cologne rubbing off on my clothes.
"The time flys really quickly" I said looking over to the clock that read 7pm.
niall chuckled softly "yea" 
the oven beeped
"dinners ready" I said, not moving
"yup" niall didn't move either.
"I don't want to let go" Niall said holding me tighter.
I laughed "the pizza bagels are going to burn" I said pulling away till he stopped me, swinging around so I was on his back, my arms wrapped around his neck, his hands around my legs keeping me on.
He walked to the oven and opened it, pulling out the pizza bagels.
"By the end of this week I'm going to be sick of those things" I said watching as he held me with one hand, using the other the grab two plates and pile pizza bagels on them. He set me down at the bar before handing me a plate
"madame" he bowed as he handed it to me
"why thank you." I laughed and bit into on of the bagels
"alright so next week we have another mission." He laughed
"whats the sitch?" I laughed nervously as a used a line from kim possible. niall laughed
"Well" Niall started "this one is actually quite simple" 
I raise my eyebrow at him, hinting him to continue.
"We're going to get the prime minister out of the building... I have something special planned for him, but we're going to set the building on fire.. Along with everyone in it." He smirked deviously, rubbing his hands together. "All I need you to do is get him out of the building while I start the fire"
"and I don't hav-" 
"you don't have to hurt anyone." niall shook his head
"okay." I hopped off the counter and put our plates in the sink. niall came up behind me and picked me up. he walked up the stairs to his bedroom and laid us both down on the bed. 
I giggled "what're you doing?" 
he put his arm around me and I nuzzled into his chest