Chapter Nine - Reaching

Kay kay, another chappy my lovely minions XD Hehe, I think the song on the side really suits the end of the chappy as well as some unshared feelings Nat has towards Morgan The Douche. But anywho, if you guys have any songs you think fit the story or better yet that fit Nat and Morgan's relationship put them in the comments below and I'll check them out and probably put them in a later chapter. So yeah, you know what to do, vote, comment, fan, strut your stuff on a make believe catwalk in the middle of an aisle in the shoe store... Or was that just me?.... ;)

Chapter Nine - Reaching

The week passed quickly and prank-filled. The day after the flour flying from locker incident Morgan’s pranks came full force. He put cherry-red hair dye in my leave-in conditioner; the flour left over from the popper prank on my pillow; he glued all of my makeup onto my counter; covered my doorway on the outside of my room in cling wrap so when I walked out I slammed into it and fell on my ass, and it stings by the way, my face, arms and legs were all red for a good few hours; he dunked my bras in water, put them in the freezer for a couple hours and then replaced them in my underwear drawer – which unnerved me to no end, I mean he’d been in my underwear drawer! – he’d somehow gotten a hold of my mobile and rigged it so my Sergeant Alarm – the one where the siren blares and the guy screams ‘GET UP YOU GIRL SCOUT! UP, UP, UPPP!’ – every hour after I went to bed; not to mention the fake poop scenario. He’d somehow managed to make a fake poop out of, if I remember correctly, peanut butter, chocolate syrup and a little bit of corn, and then laid it on my toilet seat when he used my bathroom. I walked in there and started gagging before I screamed at him. He walked in, apologised profusely, walked over to the toilet and picked it up with his bare hands. Caleb was also over my place and made it even worse by walking over to him, ripping a chunk off and shoving it in his mouth, exclaiming “Wow, your shit tastes better than mine.” I ran over to my sink and hurled for about ten minutes straight as they laughed until they were crying.

Hey, don’t worry, I’d gotten a few of my own in too. I’d poured hot sauce in his mouth when he fell asleep while we were watching movies; I hid tampons in his gym bag; I’d put itching powder on his toilet paper, which he still didn’t know about mind you; when we were in P.E. I smeared Vaseline along the soles of his boots which were surprisingly odour-free, and then got Henry to steal his sneakers while they were in the changing rooms so he had to walk around school in nothing but his sweaty gym socks for the rest of the day; and my personal favourite to date, I printed off a flyer on my computer that stated:

‘GAY WHITE MALE.

Living with mummy, looking for daddy.

Prefers big, tanned men with exotic accents.

Likes long walks on the beach and dirty talk.’

Then I put Morgan’s name and number on the bottom, showed him the flyer and told him I’d taped a hundred of them around the local shopping centre and fast food bathrooms. The term freak-out does not even begin to cover it. He started screaming and jumping around the place, and at one point – even though he denies it – crying. Then I’d gotten Henry to call him, put on a Spanish accent and ask how dirty he likes it. The look on his face was priceless to say the least, and would easily satisfy my need to prank for at least a decade. Not that I was stopping any time soon.

I was currently taping all of the posters that Bree had collected for me over every inch of his bedroom walls. She’d gone through every one of her Dolly and Girlfriend mags and had clipped out every attractive male celebrity she could find. There was Alex Pettyfer, Xavier Samuel, Ryan Reynolds, some random dudes who I think were from Glee, Lincoln Lewis, Luke Mitchell, Ian Somerhalder, just to name a few, along with a few vampires and werewolves thrown in for good measure. Then I found Hamish and Andy on the back of Justin Beiber and put them up instead. Every time I found a particularly saucy one of Ian Somerhalder or Alex Pettyfer, I pocketed them to keep for myself. Hey don’t judge me! They’re pretty!