.03|Hoshi

Hoshi stared at his seatmate, wondering why he wouldn't say anything," Hey, what's your n-, " Hoshi began but was cut off by someone who was standing infront of his desk.

"H-hi Soonyoung oppa. I'm Eunli, and I was wondering why you were here, "Eunli said, in a high pitched voice while glaring at Woozi, causing Hoshi to cringe.

"Just call me Soonyoung-shi. I'm here because Ms. Park, our homeroom teacher quit so my whole class got split up, and I landed here," Eunli nodded and just stood there, before Hoshi gestured for her to leave, slightly annoyed. The teacher began the lesson, and Hoshi's eyes drifted to the pink haired male sitting beside him.

What's your name?

Hoshi wrote on a post it note, and placed it on Woozi's desk. Hoshi saw the pink haired male look at him confused, and by the look on the pink haired boy's face it was obvious he was contemplating whether to write something back or not. The pink haired male bit his lip, before giving in.

Jihoon/Woozi.

Hoshi got the post it back from the boy now known as Woozi, earning a look from Woozi that showed he was confused. It looked like Woozi was trying to read Hoshi, trying to understand him.

Woozi took out a post it note this time. It was pastel pink, matching his hair.

Don't talk to me. Please

Hoshi stared at the note that now rested on his desk, it just made him want to talk to the other male even more. He wanted to know why he couldn't talk to him. He was intrigued, he wanted to befriend Woozi.