.06|Hoshi

People were bothering Woozi again, and Hoshi was pissed about it.
He didn't like how people looked down on Woozi because he couldn't talk, and because he was small.

Hoshi finished chastising his peers, and went into the classroom one of the kids he chastised claimed to see Woozi in.

He cautiously walked into the classroom, and saw Woozi sitting on a desk alone, his legs dangling from the desk and his head turned towards the window. He walked up to Woozi cautiously.

"Jihoon. . .,"Hoshi called, now standing infront of Woozi. Woozi looked up sniffling, but quickly looked down when he realized Hoshi was directly upfront of him.

"Jihoon, don't cry, " Hoshi said, flustered. He never knew what to do when people cried. He brought his hands to Woozi's face, lifting Woozi's head up so he was facing him, and began wiping Woozi's tears from his face. Woozi tried to look down only to have Hoshi pull his head up again,"Hey, don't look down. Look at me, it's okay," Hoshi said, resting his hands on both sides of Woozi's face, as he leaned down, his forehead touching Woozi's.

"Don't listen to what they say, it's okay that you don't talk. You're adorable anyways, and they don't matter, " Hoshi said smiling as he struggled for things to say, his thumbs rubbing Woozi's cheeks.

Woozi nodded, their foreheads still touching, before he pushed Hoshi away. Hoshi smiled at how cute Woozi was flustered, and mentally cheered because Woozi didn't seem as sad anymore.

Hoshi held his hand out to Woozi, who looked at it confused. He hesitated before grabbing it, but eventually he did. Hoshi smiled, and pulled Woozi from the desk. They held hands for a while, making small talk but as students started to file into the classroom, Woozi yanked his hand from Hoshi, who did his best to hide his disappointed expression.

Hoshi liked holding Jihoon's hand, and his face. The thing he liked most was his height. He thought Jihoon was beyond cute if there even was such a thing. He slid into his seat next to Jihoon, smiling to himself.

Little did Hoshi know, Woozi was smiling too.