.05|Woozi

Woozi sat against the door of the music room, his knees against his chest. He was confused and flustered. No one ever wanted to be his friend, and now Hoshi comes along and wants to be buddies. In all honesty, Woozi was scared. What if Hoshi just pitied him, and would leave him eventually? What if it was some joke? Woozi wrote all his feelings down in his book he carried with him, and when he finished writing, he peeked outside. He saw no one so he grabbed his book, and left the music room.

"Your finally out, "he heard a voice say causing him to jump, frightened. He glared at the voice that belonged to Soonyoung.

He took out his phone, typing away with his book placed under his arm. He then practically shoved the phone in Hoshi's face.

"Please leave me alone, Soonyoung, " Woozi typed. He looked up at Hoshi pouting a little bit.

"I want to be friends. Yeah people may say mean things about you but I won't think like them," Hoshi said, looking down at Woozi. Woozi puffed out his cheeks in frustration before typing on his phone again.

"Why can't you take no for an answer? I'm practically begging you. Why would you want me as a friend, I can't even talk, Soonyoung," Woozi typed quickly.

"You can write, and type, "Hoshi said, trying to convince Woozi,"I will never stop bothering you until you say yes. Oh, and call me Hoshi," Hoshi said smiling, and he put his arm around Woozi's shoulders.

Woozi tried to shove his arm of but Hoshi's grip was just tighter. They got glances form some people in the halls but Hoshi whispered to ignore it.

Woozi walked with his head down, his eyes squeezed shut, praying the voices of his peers would go away.

He wasn't looking at where he was going, so he wound up tripping on an extended leg, "Oops, sorry, " someone laughed, saying the most half assed "sorry" he had ever heard in his life. Woozi bit his lip, he could practically feel his eyes stinging from tears that threatened to come out. He pushed Hoshi's arm of him, and Hoshi's was too busy threatening the culprits who tripped his friend to notice. Woozi ran into the empty classroom and sat on a desk, letting a tear fall from his eye.